Not Found issue when 2 users viewing same channel

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 743 times. The last Post () by smeg001uk.

• Hi all

Its been a long time since I've needed any help........ I've been running an OSCAM server for myself and 3 friends for several years now. Every so often a problem occurs but usually its easily fixable with all the help from this and other forums.

However... recently I've been having a problem where all of a sudden a channel, notably "Sky Sports" will start giving "Not found" errors. This will go on for a while and then suddenly correct itself.

This only seems to happen when 2 or more users are watching the same channel, though not necessarily the same srvid.

For example today: 11A1:0963@000000 and 107C:0963@000000. Srvid 107C Produced Not found errors for about 20mins and now suddenly all OK again.

The other channels 11A1 (Sky Sports Darts) and 1133 (Sky Family) were working OK.

I think its related to the cache and confusion over the checksums, as when its working I get (ecm) user1 (0963@000000/FFFF/107C/.......): cache2 (50 ms) by Omnikey - SkySports Darts but when not

(ecm) user1 (0963@000000/FFFF/107C/..................): Not found (0 ms) by Omnikey - SkySports Darts

Using OSCAM r11209 on Ubuntu with Omnikey PCSC - have tried latest r11293 but it didn't help.

Clients are mgcamd and oscam

I'd like to disable the cache entirely as there's only a max of 4 users so its not really needed, but I don't suppose that's possible?

Any ideas or point me in the right direction?

Regards Smeg001uk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!