Vu Solo SE - has flash broken my box?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 945 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi,

I have an official vu solo se box and was having problems with the openvix installed, so i downloaded the latest version and put the vuplus folder on to a 15gb (all i have) fat32 formatted sd card.

Put the sd card in the back and restarted box, it flashed twice then just sat on a openvix splash screen. I left it for 5 mins, nothing changed at all on the box - no flashing nothing.

Ive rebooted and now when it comes on the light on the front flashes twice, then it just goes black and I get 'Check Signal Cable' on TV (no video detected)

How can I fix this??

• Remove all other USB pens from the box before flashing.

There was a problem with vix 4.2 build 21 and 22 were after flashing some boxes after re booting seemed to be stuck on the boot logo. What image are you trying to flash?? Try a different USB pen to flash new image

• Is there an sd card slot in the back of your vu solo-se?
    Or did you use a sd to usb adapter as normally there isn't an sd card slot on official solo se's.
    Better off using a usb stick imo (sandisk cruzer 4/8 gb work for me)

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!