Stuck on blue screen

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,529 times. The last Post () by murgy.

• HI All

Switched off power supply to my vusolose v2, now only boots to the first vix start image and the screen goes blue and doesnt advance,tried reflashing with original firmware & several other images. l but with same result, the box is a original and dont believe its bricked due to it booting up so far, any help would be great

• Hi Codor

Tried a few different sticks, all appear to flash ie the front light glows and dims then speeds up when completed. I leave it for a few minutes to be on the safe side but still no luck

• try flashing it 16g usb stick duo2 bh 2,17 eamge did it to me whie back on duo2 if want i can send it email to you

- - - Updated - - -

Try this:
    Apply power to your receiver. wait until the white light has been on a couple of minutes, then press press the red power button on the remote. The white light on the receiver should blink and the box should boot in a couple of minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

i take it this is a genune vu box and not a clone nodel?
    if it's not then flashing the latest images will cause problems
    if your sure it's a genuine model i would keep flashing the image
    and if you have anouther usb stick forrmat that to fat32 and try
    with it as your usb stick could have a problem, for me vu genuine
    vu boxes are bullet proof..i had the same issue and my mate told me to bully the box.this way
    first choose a image of my choice and flash the box and keep flashing
    the image untill the box cleared i flashed the image five or six times
    then it cleared and worked as normal.

• Hi Murgy

If you could send me the file that would be great.then I have a fresh start that i know should work.I have tried numerous sticks, all go through the blinking light etc but when I reboot it just stops on the vu linux screen then no signal,

cheers

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!