Unable To Install TS Media

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,473 times. The last Post () by desmond tutu.

• Hi all, I have a vu+ solo2 running latest blackhole 303. My problems started after trying to install ts media version 11.5.
    I first attempted to install the ipk which was actually a deb file, as this didn't work I removed it and replaced with the older version. This seemed to install ok but the movies section had no addons and when I clicked on new or basic addons the box would crash.

I've spent most of the week reflashing and reinstalling and now although it seems to install, it doesn't appear in the menu. I think I may have deleted some essential files in ftp
    (I use DCC). I guess what I need to know is which files I'm missing and where to find/put them.

Please help while I still have some hair left. - Steve.

• Deb file only for new dreambox,you hàve to use files with ipk extension only for vu
    Remove tsmedia and install from the server of the image

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Deb file only for new dreambox,you hàve to use files with ipk extension only for vu
    Remove tsmedia and install from the server of the image

It was originally posted as ipk. I've tried installing older versions, but I can't install it properly. I've tried installing with telnet, and linuxsat panel. I've reflashed several times to no avail.
    Every time I try to install addons it crashes my box. I have now deleted TS Media and am using kodidirect. I prefer TS Media though and would like to get it back if possible.

• Tsmedia doesn't work anyway I have the latest version 11.5 installed and it gives me a error message still nothing's improved There's no use in using tsmedia I have removed it of my box now. and now I'm using kodidirect and it's much better and there's no error issues to.

• Tsmedia doesn't work anyway I have the latest version 11.5 installed and it gives me a error message still nothing's improved There's no use in using tsmedia I have removed it of my box now. and now I'm using kodidirect and it's much better and there's no error issues to.

yeah I make you right mate, I've been using kodi myself. I just like the layout of ts media and I had it working perfectly before the update. I've been playing with kodi launcher this afternoon, its quite good and plenty of tutorials online.

• Tsmedia running ok in my five different boxes with different images without problems
    Ànyone has problem send for me the file tmp/tsmedia_log

• hi mfaraj57.
    i was just browsing when i stumbled upon this thread.
    i prefer myself just to watch 1 channel as i find this the best out of them all.
    whats on 1 channel is more or less the same movies as the rest.
    i have found most of the selections give errors.
    after saying that i just went to retrieve my logs and and found there is no tsmedia after i fta tmp.
    i did find tsmedia in user/lib/ enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/tsmedia....but there is no log file there.
    so my setup must be wrong....

• I have also noticed problems with tsmedia 11.5 like others.

Icefilms now gives errors and like other members in other threads have stated that there is an e2 crash while whilst trying to edit proxys is something i have also encountered so i see no need for me to provide an identical crash log.
    [MENTION=89996]mfaraj57[/MENTION].. the addon defo needs looked at as we cant be all wrong.. its a great addon and well appreciated by most i imagine.

I download the vast majority of my content anyway but its still a handy add on to have i suppose, only content i stream now and again is live football and i use kodi for that anyway.

Cheers

• Thanks
    As i said difficult to know the problem without sending log file or crash log
    Log file should be available in tmp/TSmedia_log and crash log either in media/hdd or home/root/logs
    Icefilm is not supported anymore and there are many good working alterantives like 1channel and 123movies

Edited once, last by mfaraj57 ().

• nitro,what mfaraj is telling you is...tmp/tsmedia is were you will find your log file.
    or here....log and crash log either in media/hdd or home/root/log.
    once you find it post it on this thread so mfarai can take a gander at it.

• Hi guys I sent a message Friday but it has not appeared here why?
    Tsmedia all versions of 11.5 are not working properly for me. When I try to go youtube and search, it crashes(green screen) and re-starts.i have open pli 4 and I was so ex culottes waiting and waiting for 11.5 but unfortunately either it has bugs or I have and instillation that needs to e uninstalled from my box causing conflict. Mafraj, thank you very much for tsmedia and keeping it going, I know you are a busy genius!
    Any suggestions please advise. I have had a box about a year and slowly getting stuff and want to learn more. I have a passion to learn all this stuff as I know there is a lot I still don't know. I have a vu+solo se clone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!