openatv-6.0-sim2-DM800se-20170108-Houara.nfi

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,172 times. The last Post () by joshuabest.

• Warning to ev. New Users of openatv 6.0 !!!Bug,Bug,downloaads and installing sofcams,bug,bug!!!!
    Dear Admin:Please, do not put up (apply) some software until you have tested at least few times on different boxes.
    Unfortunately ;My box has been blocked during enigma restarting and have to find other ways to restore it.
    BR. Disappointed User

• After reading the Disappointed User post i decided to try it.
    After flashing i found 3 MB free
    Deleted languages (excepting en)
    Skin changed to default.
    Removed Metryx skin, Programlisten updater (i don't like)
    Now 10 MB free
    Until now what i always do with my flashed images

This one will freeze on ful reboot.
    Tried to not delete the previous.

Added wiresslan, firmware-rtl8712u, kernel-module-r8712 (my receiver have an internal wifi card)
    This step need a full reboot and one more time dead.

Reflashed the box with OpenPLi-4.0-beta-sim2-DM800se-20161227-Houara

This one is not perfect - OpenWebif give error and must be removed (with Packet Mannager).
    Invalid ELF header in /usr/lib/python2.7/sitepackges/OpenSSL/crypto.so

Installed IPTV Player and received error abour htmlentitydes. Added python-html and resolved.
    Installed Panda IPTV 3.0

Now is working but i can't connect with DCC (Telnet disconected when trying to connect in every connection interface). I made a Software Update but nothing help. The systemtime plugin (Internet time) stopped working too after working in the begining.

I don't know why the Dissapointed User thinks Administrators must check every thing uploaded in site but i hope Houara will check himself.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!