solo 2 to duo 2 settings query

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 906 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• ok going from a solo 2 to a duo 2 , can i use VuCC to back up my settings from solo 2 and transfer these to my duo 2. so the duo 2 settings will be the same as my solo 2, or would i have to set the duo 2 up manually .

• No bud, whatever you do don't try to use a settings backup from a solo2 on a duo2..... it could possibly have dire cicumstances for your duo2. Same way you wouldn't flash a duo2 with a solo2 image....

You could try one of the many backup images on the forum for a duo2 if you do not want to setup from scratch, but setting up from fresh is a good way to keep your knowledge etc going...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Ok if is the same image i think you can try ?? But some will be only for solo 2 and not compatible with duo2 ??

- - - Updated - - -

SORRY I DON'T READ THE POST ABOVE SO NO IS NOT COMPATIBLE HAVE TO SETUP FROM SCRATCH

• ta mckee , i werent sure wether this would of been the case , i dont mind setting from scratch , just have to remember to write all my settings down or take screenshot , another quick Q on the duo 2 on the sat tuner side of things which 1 is tuner A and tuner b at the bk of the box , only reason why i ask is that i have motorised dish with twin feed that is all .

No bud, whatever you do don't try to use a settings backup from a solo2 on a duo2..... it could possibly have dire cicumstances for your duo2. Same way you wouldn't flash a duo2 with a solo2 image....

You could try one of the many backup images on the forum for a duo2 if you do not want to setup from scratch, but setting up from fresh is a good way to keep your knowledge etc going...

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!