V+ solo booting problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,264 times. The last Post () by col9370.

• I tried updating my solo with dreambox uk image auto update software and it has crashed half way through the update is the a way in getting the reciever to reflash another image as I can't get it to

Thanks Colin

• I tried updating my solo with dreambox uk image auto update software and it has crashed half way through the update is the a way in getting the reciever to reflash another image as I can't get it to

Thanks Colin

do not use the update feature in the DBUK image as it connects to the pli servers and updates from their feeds. you have likely updated the kernel of your image to 3.1.1. you now need to flash the bootloader for the solo before you can go any further. hopefully you have not done any permanent damage.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!