Softcam in oscam-emu

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,906 times. The last Post () by maxy1.

• I'm beginning with oscam, and I'm not linux expert.
    Just installed oscam-emu 11342 in my Vu+ Duo2 BH image. Emu and cline perfectly works, but I'm totally stuck with softcam.key. First, if I put softcam.key in /usr/keys folder, I'm not able to view it by web interface (I read File does not exist). I must move the file in /usr/tuxbox/config folder to view it, so I believe this is right place, but it does not work. I'm trying with SRG channels that are so simple to decrypt I believe, and obviously I downloaded and tried different updated softcam.key files restarting Enigma2 after every change. Nothing.... no decryption. I really don't understand where could be the problem. Not sure if I can post my reader section.... please help. Thank you.

• I have this problem too, and a lot of the valid Biss channels do not clear even though the Biss encryption symbol is green on the interface with an ECM time.

My understanding is, that some channels need Mgcamd to clear and others need oscam ymod and oSEmu.

• I believe biss problem is related to service id. If you have two channels in softcam file having the same service id you have no decryption. So you must try to delete same service id or use constant.cw file instead of softcam.key. I suspect my problem is bigger, because I have no decryption completely via softcam.key, not only for biss. As I said, I think SRG is one of the easiest and best channels to try, but please tell me if I wrong. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• I have a issue with BISS key I am using oscam-emu when there is keys with same Service ID and diffrent VPID the channel open only after I have restarted the oscam. I think channel changing request not handle properly. Is it my box issue ? Or its same for you guys as well ?

I am using ACEMAX KIII PRO S912 Octa Core Hybrid DVB-S2 T2 3G RAM 16G ROM box with inbuilt oscam support but the Biss keys pulled from my ubuntu oscam server.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!