How to share my cable tV channels?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 994 times. The last Post () by 2tone.

• Hi,

sorry for this question, and maybe wrong section.

I have regular paid cable tv at home. If I buy a enigma 2 receiver, will I be able to share my channels as cccam to the rest of the family?
    How does it work with DVB-T receivers?

We can only share those as IPTV or also as a cccam line as we are talking about Cable tv and not Satelite.
    Can someoene advise on this please.

Thank you

• RSA key and box key are need for these cards to work in oscam and there not easy to get, so unless you know someone that can extract them or you know how to lift the chip and read theirs not a lot you can do.

• You don't say that in your first post.

I have regular paid cable tv at home. If I buy a enigma 2 receiver, will I be able to share my channels as cccam to the rest of the family?
    How does it work with DVB-T receivers?

To share cable as said you need RSA key and BOX key and there not easy to get i.e you need to be able to lift and read a chip from the receiver and the tools to do this are not cheep. Think it might be easier to find a server on line.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!