Card entitlements not updated (or other issue) - Ziggo NL

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,077 times. The last Post () by pajtaz.

• Hello,

I signed up because after some months of using Oscam without problems, suddenly I can't watch certain channels I pay for.

As of yesterday certain channels didn't work, in particular BBC One HD (as an example). I checked Oscam and I saw that I only had 5 entitlements in the card, even though it used to be more. And the entitlements were expiring without being updated. So I searched around the net and this forum and I made some changes to the Oscam configuration for reader, users, DVP-Api. well something worked because the entitlements got updated. I saw new expiry dates.

However certain channels still don't work, BBC One HD for example. Well I followed instructions on Ziggo's website to send the update to the card using my account. I did that but it didn't work. I repeated that and changing various settings many times. I still can't watch certain channels.

Now I finally brought out the cable box that I originally had from Ziggo. I put the card in, waited a bit and I could watch all of those channels that I can't using Oscam. I figure I send the "update" again and wait an hour and let the cable box run and be tuned in to RTL4 HD. I then took out the card and put it in the card reader on my Oscam machine but I had the same issue. I could not watch those same channels as before.

So can anyone help me? What is the problem? If the cable box can play the channels but Oscam can't, then there must be some problem with Oscam configuration. I even built the latest Oscam and still the same problem.

To narrow down the problem, when Oscam tries descrambling the channels I can't watch, I see CHIDs that do not show up in my card entitlements (even after the update). I seem to have all other CHIDs except these two: 03E7, 270E.

No matter what I do I can't get these two CHIDs to show up in my card entitlements. What am I doing wrong? I have attached my config files.

• All, I wanted to update to say that my problem was with update of channel muxes in tvheadend. There were many changes to channel muxes by Ziggo but I never got the updates. Once I got everything updated, all is ok now. Seems like it was not a problem with Oscam after I set it up correctly.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!