cannot see adult channels

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,675 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi hope some one can help-I have a local card that i use in a dreambox 800se and have a dm 500hd in my bedroom and at a mates house. I have bought a sub to watch the adult channel but cannot view on any of the dream boxes.Suscription is working as i tried it in the *** box. how can i view these channels on my dream boxes, any help is much appreciated:baffle:)

• Which EMU are you using to decode the card and what do your configs look like ?

I am using CCcam 2.2.1 do not know what configs look like as am new to this.

all the other channels are ok ( except the irish ones) thanks for your help

• Official Post

You will need to add your boxkey to your CCcam.cfg i believe a pincode is also required here depending on which channels you have subscribed to. Another option is to use oscam to read your card insted of CCcam, this way the boxkey is not required as oscam will detect it automatically you will also clear channels such as pick tv this way which CCcam cannot do on its own.

Use this to generate your boxkey
    CCcam BoxKey Generator

Or Install oscam and use these configs
    How to : Oscam Server or Cardreader with CCcam2.1.3 S*Y UK

Hope this helps.

• Thanks for this ten below. my boxkey has been added and i can view all the other channels from ***. where would i need to put the pincode and would this be the same as i use with the *** box?

Have thought about oscam but because i am new to this and cccam took me a while to suss i`ve just been putting it on hold

appreciate your help

• Official Post

Have thought about oscam but because i am new to this and cccam took me a while to suss i`ve just been putting it on hold

Oscam will be cardreader and CCcam will control your server, once you have the oscam configs in place there isnt much to suss out because you will still be using CCcam like before.

What image are you using on your server ?

• Official Post

Thanks for this ten below. my boxkey has been added and i can view all the other channels from ***. where would i need to put the pincode and would this be the same as i use with the *** box?

appreciate your help

Not all setups require the pincode so i would wait until these channels start and see if it clears, there is an open support ticket on the oscam board about this which has not been closed although it is reportedly solved but the solution not shared. I also read that these channels use the old blue cards 0961 caid so would go with cccam first on this occasion. cccam 2.1.3 and newcs 1.67 is reported as working so you have another option if needed. I will try and get some clarification of this for you and update you asap.

• Oscam will be cardreader and CCcam will control your server, once you have the oscam configs in place there isnt much to suss out because you will still be using CCcam like before.

What image are you using on your server ?

i am using deamon on original dm 800se. to use/install oscam do i use dcc? and when oscam is installed do i continue to pu F lines in cccam cfg? and would i have to put anything in the oscam file? sorry for being a pest

• Not all setups require the pincode so i would wait until these channels start and see if it clears, there is an open support ticket on the oscam board about this which has not been closed although it is reportedly solved but the solution not shared. I also read that these channels use the old blue cards 0961 caid so would go with cccam first on this occasion. cccam 2.1.3 and newcs 1.67 is reported as working so you have another option if needed. I will try and get some clarification of this for you and update you asap.

At the moment I am using CCCam 2.2.1 -are you saying this issue might clear up if i use the cccam 2.1.3- I have subscribed to the playboy channels for 3 days now and on the dm can only view these channels during the free view-after this picture freezes and disapears--all these channels are then blank==but thanks for your effort-appreciate it

• Official Post

to use/install oscam do i use dcc

I`m not familuar with this image, so not sure if you can install oscam+CCcam2.1.3 from the addons panel.

There is no cams on TSPanel Plugin either so you may need to flash an image that will allow you to use the EMU combination.

You can still use DCC to edit the oscam configs.

and when oscam is installed do i continue to pu F lines in cccam cfg

Yes, continue using CCcam as normal.

and would i have to put anything in the oscam file

Here are the configs, simply send the files to the correct folder with DCC.

How to : Oscam Server or Cardreader with CCcam2.1.3 S*Y UK IPK

• Official Post

For anyone who may have been following this thread as of Oscam revision 7274 these channels are now reported as working in oscam using the following reader settings.

Some pics (thanks to dvd man)
    here is some pics

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!