Lost ip addy on solo 4k, openspa image

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 934 times. The last Post () by kegnkiwi.

• Got a strange problem I have openspa 6.0.12 on by solo4k. Everything is working fine and oscam working ok. I have got a new skyq router and had it working since saturday. Tonight I was going to update the box to openspa 7 and went to back up all my configs. Dcc would not connect to the box using the last know ip addy. I went into network on the box and adapter settings but under dchp the is not network information and all the ip details say N/A. I have tried searching via dcc and nothing is found but under skyq router details the solo4k is shown but it only gives mac id. I am willing to flash a new image but if I cannot get dcc to talk to the box installing certain addons like linuxsat panel will be difficult. Any one heard of this before.

details under router to log in :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• if you can use CMD then ..

There is the

Code
    net view /all

command which will list all of the computer names that are connected to the same LAN.

From that you can retrieve the individual IP addresses using the

Code
    nslookup <computer name>

command

hiope this helps :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• The last one worked a treat got the ip now. I have never had to use that before. I will remember that one.

• You can use OpenSPA wizard update from plugins to backup your data and go to flashonline, so you can install new OpenSPA from couch (obviously you need a pendrive or hdd attached).

I recommend you to change DCC and use WinSCP to connect ftp and putty to connect telnet.

• Updated to new openspa 7.0.1 and the ip addy is back so I am guessing a glitch with the last image. I've tried many images but i must say I do like these images. Crossepg working without a glitch, kodi 17, and the standard skin is great. Booting times are very fast :)

Edited 2 times, last by kegnkiwi ().

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!