KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 371,551 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• hello Lululla,

you're right I had not thought about geolocation, the dplay published in kodilist I had tried but did not work because the initial enters are missing. When you can try dplay and see if you can find where the problem is. also for the plugin.video.mediaset v.1.3.0 missing the initial entry, the one attached to me works already tested

thank you

ciao Lululla,

hai ragione non avevo pensato alla geolocalizzazione, il dplay pubblicato in kodilist l'avevo provato ma non funzionava in quanto manca la entri iniziale. Quando puoi prova dplay e vedi se riesci a trovare dov'è il problema.

anche per il plugin.video.mediaset v.1.3.0 manca la entry iniziale, quello da me allegato funziona già testato.

grazie.

• I'm sure it works, but the one posted by me, had 2 more channels if I'm not mistaken ..

for dplay .. the movie list points here

_HTTPS: //it.dplay.com/programmi/

and some streaming list even if present do not work for the following error:

si sono sicuro che funziona, ma quello postato da me, aveva 2 canali in piu se non erro..

per dplay.. la lista film punta qui

_https://it.dplay.com/programmi/

e alcuni streaming in lista anche se presenti non funzionano per il seguente errore:

Conviene che scrivi in inglese qui ;)

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• 26 mb ???

it's really great ..

edit:

i haved tested on Kodilite v4.

but error.log

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!