KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 366,473 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• "Ls12crew wrote :-

Hi im new here so hello all and i wanted to ask is this 4.0 instead of installing the kodilite 2.2 or is this some kind of plugin for the 2.2 ive not installed kodi at all on my zgemma h.2s and all is a fresh install of wooshbuild v7 using IPTV with XtreamEditor so if any of you kodi lite veterans want to point me to any guides or tuts on the subject i would be most thankful.

Also thanks to all the devs that make this stuff possible."

PLease install 4.0.

• Hi pcd,

i have installed V4.0 and German Kodinerds repo to get the 7TV mediathek. Good news, it's working, so thank you for sharing this great plugin with us !

I have 2 minor issues. First there are set 10 secs to load the lists. Why is this needed and is there probably a chance to reduce the wait time ? Secondly i always get the welcome screen and have to press OK. Is there any way to disable this ?

greets

angryjack

• Hello pcd,

after some more tests i cannot confirm that the wait time which can be configured has any influence to the response time if i navigate to the list structure. As you wrote 10secs should be the maximum but it is shown in the config as it is defined in plugin.py of Kodilite...

Code
    config.plugins.kodiplug.wait = ConfigSelection(default = "10", choices = [("10", _("10sec")),("20", _("20sec")),("30", _("30sec")),("40", _("40sec")),("60", _("60sec")), ("120", _("120sec")), ("180", _("180sec")), ("240", _("240sec")), ("300", _("300sec"))])

Do i misunderstand something, what is the influence of the wait value ?

angryjack

• default = "10" means the list making is allowed max 10 sec. It may be made more quickly. But if the lists are not made in 10 sec - you see the error message. Then increase the number of secs and see if that works.

• ok, thank you.

In some categories, mostly if they are empty, i receive the error (see screenshot). The attached example is not empty but does also raise the error message. Here is the Weblink and here is the log: e.log. There was only e.log but no error.log created.

Increasing the wait time to 300 secs does not help. Other categories which do contain entries do work, also with 10 secs wait time, in case of empty categories the error comes up too.

angryjack

• "

keifra wrote

Hi pcd, i do not use thumbpic it's disabled, but i always get the same error with all movie addons included in KodiLite/adlist, i can install the addons, and see the main menu but whichever sub-menu i try to access, popular, trending, by year, i get the same error (this includes genesisreborn, showboxarize, covenant & exodus). Thankfully the new addon you've created above (lighter, faster version of covenant) works perfectly, is there a possibility to create a lighter version for all other movie addons ?

Thanks"

I will try if you tell me which ones you want.

• hello, there has been an update of the addons in Spanish cinema and palantir, kodilite does not update to the new versions, and if it does, it does not work well and you want to go back to the old version, there is a problem with these addons, besides you can not install them from zip file. Thank you.

regards

• hi pcd,

i was referring mainly to these 3 : genesisreborn, showboxarize & exodus

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!