KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 368,239 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• Hi pcd,

I'm trying LiveSports -> Bundesliga-Streams.net -> no links are visible here and also no in "ALL" (on PC links are in both sections as always). Trying to enter "ALL" reports an error.

Similar behavior in other sources under "LiveSports"...

Tried to use the useradlist.txt but once I try install from a source there, E2 crashes. Crash log attached. useradlist.txt has this content:

Code
    ##### All ####
    plugin.video.SportsDevil###https://github.com/kodil/kodil/raw/master/repo/plugin.video.SportsDevil/plugin.video.SportsDevil-2017.12.03.zip###
  • here is the file attached e.log

• Which repository and which plugins ?

• If you can - tomorrow daytime - please try LSHunter - Now playing - then we will compare.

• twilight repository for greek channels

• I tested plugin.video.mobdro on pc Kodi - It does not work. It is an old addon. Do you have a working version ?

Hello, I have not. I wanted a version that works!

Nobody has a version that works? Can it not be developed?

What if it was not with Kodi Lite but rather a Mobdro plugin to install directly on Enigma 2 tv box ?

Thank you.

• Hi pcd,

I can enter LSHunter -> Unblock-1 (the only entry there, unlike on PC) -> Now playing -> error (same for all other categories like Football etc.)

I think the problems started when I've flashed openATV 6.2, restored my settings and re-installed KodiLite and SportsDevil. For openATV 6.2 the main Dev said, that nearly all libs etc. got updated to the newest versions, so I guess that one of them (or several) have changed and that some adjustments would need to be made in KodiLite plugin, if it's supposed to work with this new E2 image version.

That's the only explanation I can come up with... Would debug logs help you in any way?

Edited once, last by shad ().

• Hi shad,

I cannot see anything obvious. But I will compare with my debug and investigate.

The next stage in your runs should be when the items with date and time are to be found. Is the current date and time correct in your image ? To find out please telnet command :- date

• Hi pcd,

yes, here the output:

Thu Feb 15 23:00:34 CET 2018

And there aren't any items with date at all since the problems began - at least in the places I've mentioned above.

Edited once, last by shad ().

• Hello shad,

It does not look like a missing software problem. It seems the image cookie method is causing error. It is beyond me to do anything about your image. The only thing I can suggest is that I test an openatv image in one of my boxes and see if SportDevil can be patched for it. But it will take a long time as I do not have much time for this hobby ! Let me know what you think. Cheers, pcd.

• Hi pcd,

thanks a lot for your feedback and effort!

Would it help to request some info about this cookie emthod on the openATV forum? It must have changed in the new version - maybe not intentionally, so that mentioning it could point out a bug, that gets fixed...

If you think it can help, please let me know what I should ask exactly (i.e. how it currently is and how it should be, ideally).

Other than that thanks for the offer to flash an openATV image and check it out! While it would be good to have it working again, I don't want to cause you any trouble. If you feel like it some day, you are welcome to check it out of course, but other than that it's ok. I still can use my PC as an emergency solution...

• IptvLive is Ok on Kodilie 4 ;)

Code
    https://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/addons.superrepo.org/v7/addons/plugin.video.LiveIPTV/

VideoDevil KO no ok

Code
    https://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/addons.superrepo.org/v7/addons/plugin.video.videodevil/

crash attached videodevil :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!