KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 368,247 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• https://kodiondemand.github.io/index.html

• What am I doing wrong? I put the * zip file in "temp" but kodilite crashes right away when I try to install it

Is it possible to zip it up and put it in a folder

Please post the crash log. Perhaps some error in the code.

It is a very bad crash i must reinstall my image on the box it goes in in a loop after i try to install kodilite

These crashes are not due to KodiLite. KodiLite is not mentioned in the logs.

Strange but if i not try to install kodilite 5.0 all works well as soon i install kodilite this happens

VU+ Solo2, VU+ Solo 4 k, Edision OS MIO 4K S2X

120cm motorised dish range 75E-37,5W

South Sweden.

• hi pcd and all other friends. pcd at first I want to thank you very much for your enigma2 plugin jobs (kodilite). As you know there is a addon on android and windows as sportzone. It includes all the sportstream links which you can not find from any other addon or webpage. Last month I look at the xml files of setup.exe of it with a program which I can not remember the name of it, and As I understood that there are some fixed ipadresses, and a script running and connecting that ips and getting the stream list and links. But I can only saw it I am not expert on these kind of jobs it is only hobby for me. Could you please check it, is there any possibility to prepare an addon for kodilite or directly enigma2 as sportzone. Thank you very much in advance.

• Обратите внимание

Обратите внимание, что поиск работает не во всех аддонах. Приемник сразу уходит в перезагрузку. Файл с ошибками во вложении. [Attach = '120921'] [/ attach]

The problem may be with your receiver and image. Can you please give some more details ?

• hi pcd and all other friends. pcd at first I want to thank you very much for your enigma2 plugin jobs (kodilite). As you know there is a addon on android and windows as sportzone. It includes all the sportstream links which you can not find from any other addon or webpage. Last month I look at the xml files of setup.exe of it with a program which I can not remember the name of it, and As I understood that there are some fixed ipadresses, and a script running and connecting that ips and getting the stream list and links. But I can only saw it I am not expert on these kind of jobs it is only hobby for me. Could you please check it, is there any possibility to prepare an addon for kodilite or directly enigma2 as sportzone. Thank you very much in advance.

I have not used this app. Can you please post the xml file ?

• receiver VU+ DUO2, image Satdreamgr-6-vuduo2-20190413. For a long time, everything worked. And then the search in all add-ons stopped working. Reinstall image and kodi lite did not help.

I have not used this app. Can you please post the xml file.

I could not find the xml files but as I remember I have added the sportzone extencsion to google chrome and I seperated the extension files with F12 something like that now I can not remember the way how I could do it. I am working on it to get the xml files again. If it can help you https://www.yoklan.com/sportstream-365.html this link is using sportzone xml files (sportzone.apk) android system to get the stream lists and links.

• I could not find the xml files but as I remember I have added the sportzone extencsion to google chrome and I seperated the extension files with F12 something like that now I can not remember the way how I could do it. I am working on it to get the xml files again. If it can help you https://www.yoklan.com/sportstream-365.html this link is using sportzone xml files (sportzone.apk) android system to get the stream lists and links.

Turkvod has something similar in the SPOR section 'sport365-mac-yayinlary'.

I have uploaded plugin.video.turkvod here :- KodiLite.v.5.0

Please check it out.

• Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.turkvod/default.py', '1', '']

Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.turkvod/', '1', '']

Here in default-py sys.argv = ['plugin://plugin.video.turkvod/', '1', '']

Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.turkvod/', '1', '']

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!