KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 369,009 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• It is still working here. Did it work for you before ?

In the addon code - find the Host url and try it in your pc browser.

• Hi pcd

Thanks for the answer...

Kodilite and motherless on my decoder work fine in all images in multiboot.

The logs i sent to you are related to my uncle's decoder (edision with openspa)

Did you find any error in it?

i was connected in remote to that decoder triing to fix it.

Thanks

Hall

• Hello,

The error says commonfunctions not found. It is in script.module.parsedom.

Unfortunately that does not help. Even in Kodi in pc - most links do not work.

The plugin is mainly based on SportsDevil. I will update SportsDevil soon. Regards.

• hi

i also have problems with sportsdevil add on..unable to start it..:

this is what i get in log:

for colpetition i run win 10 not linux..but i haven't found googling a discussion or forum with this issue about win 10..only yr forum's topic in on google..so i hope you will be able to help me..

thxs so really much in adv

apologize :(

cheers :)

• In Windows 10 Kodi - plugin.video.sportsdevil works ok.

• have you take a look at my error's log..?

why i'm not able to run sportsdevil..??

win 10 home 64 vers 2004

• done..the BUG is still there..

i discover that if i downgrade the add on to the old 2017 vers at least it starts without the frustrating error about pycrodome,crypto_chyper and so on..

and might be a reason for the fact that diamond repo has this old 2017 vers ..the repo is up to date..so the fact that inside there is the old 2017 sportsdevil vers is so clear..the last 2019 is BUGGED and really do not WORK..

i re ask again are you SURE you are running the latest 2019.dec.29 vers under win 10 home 64 vers 2004..??

i really do NOT think so..

pls CLARIFY

thxs

regards

• Yes - I am running the 2019.dec.29 version in Kodi installed in windows 10 in a 64 bit computer.

I only get filmon. The other items do not work with me. They probably need vpn.

• maybe the reason is about the fact you have -installed- kodi..

i've the portable one..

or is about the version of win10 ..mine is the latest 2004

but i'm NOT able to start the 2019 vers at all....

otherwise the old 2017 vers starts..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!