KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 367,869 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• the script is in the scripts folder ( downloaded from the kodilite addons)

but after a few reboots, the error has changed to

• the script is in the scripts folder ( downloaded from the kodilite addons)

but after a few reboots, the error has changed to

Please delete script.module.ytdl and install it from KodiLite first screen -> green button -> KodiLite list -> missing scripts. Then try again. Regards.

• Dear PCD. Today I installed to my old DM8000, Kodilite 7 successfully. Then I installed trough dir Addons Adult(18) the plugin.video.xxxfilms.

Installation was fine, but yust pressing ok button to went back to previous screen, the receiver crash and restart booting.

annex is e.log

Thanks for your kind help

The e.log is not showing the final error.

(1) Please do these telnet commands:-

init 4

killall -9 enigma2

ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 enigma2 > /tmp/eKD.log 2>&1 &

(2) Try the addon again.

(3) Post the file eKD.log from folder /tmp

Thanks.

• Thanks Here you are

• With worldcams I have a problem,if I try to to added for example some worldcams from Italy to bouquets or favorits,so they works directly with the worldcam list,but in the bouquet or on the favorites,they don´t works.

Sorry for my bad English.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Today on worldcams skylinewebcams don´t works anymore.

Code
    urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 110] Connection timed out>

error.log

e.log

Ok,skylinewebcams is Offline,it not work´s ,I think this is the problem.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Hi PCD thanks for your attention. Solved changing img. With latest PLI is all fine Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!