KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 372,916 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• Hello, I updated Kodi 8.1 to 8.2, but there are errors when installing plugins, here is my log error and I would still ask you to add this plugin plugin.video.adulthideout-0.9.8 to the updated plugins

If you get an error first time - please do as suggested here :- KodiLite.v.8.2 For Python 2 And Python 3 Images.

Before I posted the e.log error here, I followed the instructions you posted in the post and this is not the first time

• Code
    Thank you master,,,

If we add the last ADULT files WEBMEDIA you added for Kodi 8.2 here, will it work?
  • installed on atv 7.0 and it works

the addons only work adults

while tivustream + tivustreampro don't work

you might have them if there are any updates

Thank you

What do you mean by 'the addons only work adults'? Have you tried Worldcam and Youtube ? Addons tivustream and tivustreampro have not been updated yet.

• Code
    Thanks master, 

even if it is not as fast as Webmedia, there is no problem, but you have to change VPN and DNS and use it for the videos to work, whether it is kodi or webmedia adult channels. If you do not use it, you will get a device crash (green screen) error when you click on those plugins.

Yours truly
  • I welcome the PC and still support KODIA, so to tell you that I installed and tested the add-ons on the new Kodi in OS E2 OpenAtve 7.0, so I can tell you that all add-ons I think of Adult and YouTube work great, I would just add that LuxureTV and FemeFun are not fixed. some error but to set that other clips can be watched on the next or fall 1,2,3 so that it can open in the same and the following pages and not just one. is that when you turn on the thumbpic then it only displays the first video clip and when you click on the second image again only the first, When I turn it off it works normally Thanks in advance if you need a log error

• Hello PC, crash upon start up Dreamelite 7.1 error attached:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 15838, in __call__

return ret(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 89, in action

return ActionMap.action(self, contexts, action)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 72, in action

res = act()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 113, in okbuttonClick

selection[1]()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 68, in __call__

self.fnc(*self.args)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugin.py", line 2657, in main

start()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugin.py", line 2841, in start

_session.open(Start_mainmenu)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 499, in open

dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 399, in instantiateDialog

return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 434, in doInstantiateDialog

readSkin(dlg, None, dlg.skinName, desktop)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 893, in readSkin

parseWidgets(name, myscreen, screen, skin_path_prefix, visited_components)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 915, in parseWidgets

parseWidget(name, widget, screen, skin_path_prefix, visited_components, group)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 1025, in parseWidget

raise SkinError("source '" + wsource + "' was not found in screen '" + name + "'!")

Edited once, last by ades ().

• @ades

The crash log does not show what the actual error is. Perhaps you should try with another image.

Sorry I dont know what I am doing, only trying to help.

Thank you very much !

If you want to use this plugin with your image - and wantt to investigate more - please write which

KodiLite 8.3 file you installed. And did you Restart GUI before doing the test ? Regards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!