KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 368,171 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• joco1111 please also write in your language. I can understand better using Google translate. Thank you very much ! :smiling:

Pozdravljam PC. Samo želim da vas obavestim da sam takođe preuzeo i instalirao dodatke koje ste ažurirali u ovom kodu 8.3, a u plugin.video.adulthideout-0.9.8 je bilo za Luxsuretv da se može pregledati jednu stranicu a onda kad ideš na NEXT pređe se na drugu stranicu i jzašto na Feme fun kad idem na video klip ono mi izabere uvjek prvi sa spiska,I opet bi Vas ponovo zamolio da ažurirate script.module.SubsSupport u Python 3 radi prevoda filmova Hvala

I salute PC. I just want to let you know that I also downloaded and installed the plugins you updated in this code 8.3, and in plugin.video.adulthideout-0.9.8 it was for Luxsuretv that one page could be viewed and then when you go to NEXT it goes to another page and why on Feme fun when I go to the video it always chooses me first from the list, And again I would ask you to update the script.module.SubsSupport in Python 3 for the translation of movies Thank you

• Truehomemade do not work anymore.

KodiLite 7.0 is not supported now. Please use KodiLite 8.3 test version. Regards.

The installation of 8.3 was a disaster.

The box locks and I have to unplug it with the main switch to get it running again.

And that some adult addons end up in "General" and are not installed

VU+ Solo2, VU+ Solo 4 k, Edision OS MIO 4K S2X

120cm motorised dish range 75E-37,5W

South Sweden.

• No, KodiLite 8.3_r1 will delete the older KodiLite.

Still no luck as you can see some adult is in "adult" and all else is in "General" and do not work at all

• @knislinge2000

(1) Does your image have python 2.x or python 3.x ?

(2) Which KodiLite did you install ?

(3) In Config - please set 'Enigma log (/tmp/e.log)' to False

(4) Next please telnet :-

init 4

killall -9 enigma2

ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 enigma2 > /tmp/eKD.log 2>&1 &

(5) Try to install an addon which goes to General.

(6) Post /tmp/eKD.log

I am sure we will solve your problem !

• joco1111 please also write in your language. I can understand better using Google translate. Thank you very much ! :smiling:

Pozdravljam PC. Samo želim da vas obavestim da sam takođe preuzeo i instalirao dodatke koje ste ažurirali u ovom kodu 8.3, a u plugin.video.adulthideout-0.9.8 je bilo za Luxsuretv da se može pregledati jednu stranicu a onda kad ideš na NEXT pređe se na drugu stranicu i jzašto na Feme fun kad idem na video klip ono mi izabere uvjek prvi sa spiska,I opet bi Vas ponovo zamolio da ažurirate script.module.SubsSupport u Python 3 radi prevoda filmova Hvala

I salute PC. I just want to let you know that I also downloaded and installed the plugins you updated in this code 8.3, and in plugin.video.adulthideout-0.9.8 it was for Luxsuretv that one page could be viewed and then when you go to NEXT it goes to another page and why on Feme fun when I go to the video it always chooses me first from the list, And again I would ask you to update the script.module.SubsSupport in Python 3 for the translation of movies Thank you

Why are you using plugin.video.adulthideout ? Where did you find it ? It is not for KodiLite 8.3 !!!

Why do you need script subsupport ? No movie addon has been updated !

• 1. python 2.7.16

2.enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodilite_8.3_r1

3. do not understand can not find tmp/eKD.log

4. When i stert some in kodilite addons i got the crash and must restart the box can not find log file

5. see 3.

1_Python 2.7.16

South Sweden.

• Please complete your answer. I know it is confusing that I had to edit my last post !

• Problem solved it was my network problem

South Sweden.

• Hi pcd

5c753.png

I have a problem concerning the functioning of the LCD of my Vu + Duo2

When I install this version of Kodilite I don't see the picons on the display and that type of set highlighted in the screen disappears.

3cdc5c8060d135af306.png

If I uninstall kodilite everything returns to normal.

It would be interesting to understand which file interferes with the proper functioning of the display

Many thanks :welcome41:

Hall

• I had to take 8.3 off my openatv 7 image it kept crashing loaded ok and could install zip files, but trying to run it crashed every time. Loaded 8.2 back on with old zip files all working fine. Tried 8.3 again same thing crashes

Edited once, last by rasp ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!