network on solo4k

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,698 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Having trouble connecting to box last night:

Thought it was the image.

Loaded openatv 6 backup by MASTER G.

Flashed OK

When going to network test all OK except IP address.

I am connecting with homeplugs.

Changed them and all cat6 cables .

Can the port on the box be faulty

Two lights on back of box where the port is working ok

• i've had major problem with this box and wifi particularly with BH images then it started with other images ATV VIX etc.
    and i tend to set the box up manually, now because of the problems i tried home plugs with cat5 and dhcp, works like a charm now when i change images it sets up the network for me.
    so to your question the ethernet port working on mine shows a solid green led and a flashing orange, , so if you're not getting any led's lit then maybe faulty but don't know for sure.
    sorry i can't be of any more help.
    i too have the Bosses ATV6.0 mod
    just as an after thought just try reconnecting the cat5 cable if you haven't already.

regards: canthackit

• It's connecting for a couple of mins and then disconnecting.

No other equipment connected.

In my router it was there with the mac address so i knew it was the right one

Refreshed in router gone again.

Same with the box checked the box green showing link is working next thing light goes out

- - - Updated - - -

Connected in router then gone again assigned ip address see if that worked.

Not sure it it's related over the last week or so when starting box from standby the picture on tv the flickers like hell. Put box to standby and on it clears.

Same thing happened just now when trying to connect.

As i said changed everthing including HDMI lead

Edited once, last by rasp ().

• Hi i have same prob with one vu solo 2 connect 2 minutes or 3 .then stop connecting the box was faulty i have to send it back .

But i try it with usb wifi in front ok connection but in the back usb try it usb wifi not working was faulty motherboard in the back .

• Hi guys

I am wondering if I had the same issue where the ip addy disappeared. I was using an online update of openspa image. I started a thread here.

http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…-on-solo-4k-openspa-image

The link gives you a line of text to type into your browser to help find the solo4k. I'm guessing it might me something with the latest driver. I am now on the latest openatv 6 image but but a direct download and not the back up as I must have had a corrupt down load of the masterg back up image. All fine with latest image.

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!