kodilite on mounted pc folder help

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,999 times. The last Post () by Momba0.

• hello

how to install kodilite plugin on my mounted pc folder and run it from my dreambox

I transfered this file to tmp on my dreambox

enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodilite_1.0_r0_all.ipk

and renamed it to

enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodilite-hdd_1.0_r0_all.ipk

and in telnet with this command

opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodilite-hdd_1.0_r0_all.ipk

but it keeps reporting error no left space on device

and it itries to install it in flash memory in the box instead to shared folder on pc

and then enigma crashes and I have to remove it from usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ in order to run enigma normally

I used to install kodidirect like this but now kodidirect won't run exodus and movies123 plugins so I am forced to install kodilite to watch movie plugins

please help

regards

• Pc folder is 100% shared, I put there a video and I can watchit, itis named kodi
    And path in my dreambox to it is media/hdd and when I go to media/hdd I see all files in it via ftp in dreambox

• Do telnet command :-

cp -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions /media/hdd

This will copy the whole Extensions folder to /media/hdd which means your pc folder. Check it happens and next do :-

cd /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins
    ln -sf /media/hdd/Extensions Extensions

Now if you go to folder /Plugins - you should see a link to Extensions in your pc folder. Now KodiLite (or any other plugin) can be installed.

Good luck ! :)

Edited once, last by pcd ().

• Yes, therw is folder extensions and those inside, but I fount out that if I do symlink it wourld meanthat I have to turn on my pc every timr I wabt to use my box, I would rather have kodidirect if only could exodus work, when I press ok to run exodus it does nothing. It doesnt crash enigma, or pehaps it would be grat just to install only kodilite in pc shared folder, not tomove all plugins in it.

• mate it wirks like a charm, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

and about post number 4

Do telnet command :-

cp -rf /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions /media/hdd

This will copy the whole Extensions folder to /media/hdd which means your pc folder. Check it happens and next do :-

cd /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins
    ln -sf /media/hdd/Extensions Extensions

Now if you go to folder /Plugins - you should see a link to Extensions in your pc folder. Now KodiLite (or any other plugin) can be installed.

Good luck ! :)

after I did this now I see Extension folder in my shared folder on pc, how to revert this, only Kodilite is needed in shared folder

any command to turn it back as before, or it wont make any problems like this ?

thans again

Best regards

• pcd
    I was having problem on my DM800se and getting error of no module named lib.utils
    I then saw this thread and downloaded the zip file. Then with DCC, moved the file right into the extentions folder on my usb (flash extention). After a reboot, kodilite showed up
    and launced like it should. I then moved the addons right into the plugins folder the same way. Working great. Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!