CCcams driving me potty!

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,033 times. The last Post () by simon5389.

• Right ok, recently bought a Wetek Play 2 , happy with the android side but the SD boot Open ATV is having me over! Mainly as I am not too familiar with oscams, having a zgemma I have always just used softcam panel and CCCam.... I have setup my Play 2 with OpenATV 6.0 SD version, Apart from the remote not working as well as an enigma remote the FTA TV side of things is working fine, I have got Auto bouquets on , softcam panel, TS-panel, SLY-Q skin, basically it looks like my zgemma.. BUT I cant seem to get the Cam working and im on the verge of snapping SD Cards (cheaper than throwing boxes about) haha... has anyone got a step by step guide to sorting this?

what ive tried....

basically anything offered on various forums as to how to sort this! numerous IPKs installed , followed a few youtube CC to OS conversion videos and still no joy.

Any help would be appreciated, if you can solve my issue il send you a virtual kiss hahaa

Thanks in advance (y)

• Thanks Master G , I will give this a go today... Surprisingly I don't already have that converter downloaded which I'm surprised about , my wetek folders already filled with downloads trying to sort this :GMlinuxsat:

- - - Updated - - -

Right, I have tried following the links posted, but still cant seem to get this working, have tried on a freshly setup SD without anything I installed on and still no joy... I cant help but feel like i'm missing something or doing something incorrect!

Everything I find online seems to be a differently worded version of the same process, Is there something I need to install on the box? what version of Oscam?

As I said I got Softcam Panel and TSpanel on there which is what I normally use with the Zgemma depending on which image I'm using .

thanks in advance

• Official Post

Did you install the openatv softcam feed ?
    If so did you download oscam from the feed ? Green button > download plugins > softcams.
    Did you activate oscam via blue button > softcams ?
    Have you tried starting oscam in telnet ? /usr/bin/oscam
    Are you using the configs i provided and added the reader to oscam.server ? Configs should be in /usr/keys folder.
    Did you go to the oscam web interface in a browser to see if oscam is working ? http://ip.address.of.wetek:8888
    Do you see the proxy reader connected in the web interface ?
    What does the oscam log show you while trying to view some channels ?

• I will throw my other SD in now and try the above, as far as I'm aware I was following the guides shown... when I come to activating the cam in softcam panel I get a couple of Oscam options ..

oscam 10943 ... No ECM info
    oscam 10660 emu ... No ECM info
    oscam-emu 11211... No ECM info

I have edited the files with my cam details and put them in the Keys folder also in another folder a different guide said to put them in.

when I try get in to the Webif it says I don't have permission, I thought that may be as im on a 172.16.x.x IP range , so I added my laptops IP into the oscam.server webif settings but then it just loads a blank page and errors.

thanks

• Official Post

Add this to the httpallowed value in webif - oscam.conf

Code
    httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255,10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255,::1

Default location for all configs is normally /usr/keys for this image.

FTP to /etc and look for oscam.emu. This is the start / stop script that maps the config location..

Code
    startcam = /usr/bin/oscam -c [COLOR='#FF0000']/usr/keys[/COLOR]
  • Thanks again,

the softcam setup plugin errors on download and i get " 'perhaps you need to run "opkg update'? *opkg-solver-install: cannot install package enigma2-plugin-plisoftcamsetup."

I have changed the two lines you said and also checked the startcam " emuname = oscam 10943
    binname = oscam
    startcam = /usr/bin/oscam -c /usr/keys
    stopcam = killall -9 oscam
    "

Still "No ECM info" when I try start the cam in softcam panel

Webif I get the following "This site can’t be reached

172.16.0.147 refused to connect.
    Try:
    Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"

As I say I feel like I've done the same process about 10 times with the same outcome , and a measure of insanity is doing something over and over and expecting a different outcome, I now know why haha

• Default port on my wetek for oscam 10943 is ip address of wetek followed by :83 which differs from any other I have ever installed.

I had no joy with that either, the file which Master G linked too should reconfigure the oscam port to 8888 anyway, I can get to the box via openwebif which makes me wonder if the oscam has actually installed properly, not that I'm an expert on how this works its more of a recently acquired interest to me the linux sat thing, well linux in general ive a few RasperryPi I get out and play with from time to time when I see a cool project.

thanks

• Also if I remember correctly I could not get a softcam to work installing from ipk or the panel. I had to got to plugin screen then press menu button, scroll to bottom of list to user feed url. Then enter http://secret.mynonpublic.com/wetek followed by pressing green to save. Once I had done this oscam was available in plugins menu and could be installed from there, This is on the wetek play1 assuming the play 2 is similar it may help. After installing oscam from plugin menu I found I could then install newer cams from the panel. I had the same experience as you are having installing from elsewhere the cam appears to install but it is not able to be activated or be accessed until I had done the above

Edited once, last by 1999gtv ().

• Also if I remember correctly I could not get a softcam to work installing from ipk or the panel. I had to got to plugin screen then press menu button, scroll to bottom of list to user feed url. Then enter http://secret.mynonpublic.com/wetek followed by pressing green to save. Once I had done this oscam was available in plugins menu and could be installed from there, This is on the wetek play1 assuming the play 2 is similar it may help. After installing oscam from plugin menu I found I could then install newer cams from the panel.

I think that was how I got it softcam panel on the other day, I cant quite remember, but that has worked getting Softcam panel into a new SD I've just set up so il give it a go putting Master G's Files in now see how we go..

- - - Updated - - -

Even when I do all of this it never brings up Softcams in the Plugins downloader, I have downloaded "oscaminfo" there is an option to pull your data from "Oscam.server" but it says the file isnt found, but when I SSH into the keys folder its in there..

I have tried to manually start oscam in telnet - "no such file or directory"

I can select the oscam 10943 in softcam panel again "no ECM info"

thanks

• play 2 must be radically different I guess, have you tried Mach 1 s cam from here https://linuxsat-support.com/s…-Play-2-4K-Ultra-HD/page3

I will have a look in a min, I just wanted to make use of the cam I already had if possible, I probably should have just gone for another zgemma for the bedroom but I seen one of these on youtube and wanted to give it a go as the android and kodi side looks alot better than on the zgemma.

If its any help to you guys this is what I'm seeing! Much appreciated your time tryna help (y) once its up and running I will make a back up and just remove my Line save anyone else losing hair over it haha

d0f16168b546446d394bd.jpgfb85a.jpga9ab0.jpg1bee5f5c0fda47f4.jpg1bee5f5c0fda47f4.jpg

• I used to have two wetek play 1s and a wetek play2 I now only have one of the play1 devices as I got fed up with nothing working as it should. I am not anywhere near as savvy as MasterG and the others on this forum when it comes to oscam, but I cannot see anything different in your oscam.conf to mine but mine is working, are the file permissions in usr/bin/oscam seen by filezilla as 755, when first installed mine were not . In softcam panel I have no ecm info on fta channels but as soon as I switch to encrypted channel ecm info shows and cam works as it should. The only thing I can suggest would be to go from scratch, only install autobouquets maker and scan channels then install Openatv universal softcam feed which MasterG linked in post 2 of this thread followed by the oscam file from Mach 1 I posted in my last reply. The one good thing about owning a Wetek is if you eventually do get it working you will have learnt a lot and all other boxes will be a doddle to configure.

• hi simon5389 i use to be have wetek play and all working for me if u want can try team viewer connection and try to find where is the prob ? let me know

- - - Updated - - -

remember u need oscam arm version

- - - Updated - - -

u should find it on user key in open atv image

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes an issue with oscam.dvbapi, as it's set up for German TV, try deleting it's contents and saving it asan empty file

- - - Updated - - -

there u have all u need

• Tried yet another fresh SD setup this morning, using that image, the softcam panel wouldn't go in using the IPK, still no ECM info when i do put the softcam panel in manually, coiped all files to the correct folders, edited the server file just seem to keep getting the same end result over and over .... as I say the box is working perfect with the FTA service, EPG, skin just this oscam not playing ball.

• I cant do a remote session at present but I will come back to you once I'm home , I have noticed about the German though, even when you select UK it still has some menu in German on setup, then the sat channels seems to have preference to european over the UK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!