usb sticks

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,658 times. The last Post () by skullduggery.

• has anyone had a bad experince with usb sticks.
    the reason i ask is,the last two days it,s been a small horror story for me.
    i have 5 usb sticks 4 toshiba 8 gb and one kingston.
    i only got my uno 4k this week all setup for me.
    i made two backup,s the same day i got the box.
    so i decided to experiment with different images..ie trying to buil the image from the bottom up,installing oscams,which i knew nothing about.
    i eventually got a different image in the box to work late last night,but it froze a lot,it was the not my setup as everything worked fine using my setup in a different box.
    that led me to believe it was my oscam setup that was problem.
    now this morning i had enough messing about with oscam,so i decided to place my original backup into my box and watch some tv today.
    my backup on my toshiba would not upload to box,so i decided to get a quick solution and download a full backup from elsewere.
    no matter what i did nothing would load for me i was convinced the problem was the box,surley for sticks could not fail!!!!..
    i was totaly exhausted tonight and give up..really peep of at this stage..just about to give up when i decided to give the kingston a go.
    and guess what the backup worked first time.that was 45 mins ago,the whole day wasted.thank god i made a second backup.
    NEVER again will i buy a TOSHIBA stick...
    sorry for having a rant but 4 usb sticks failing has me really pissed of.
    goes to show no matter what type of box you have a piece of hardware that cost 5 euro can can really mess your head up.
    right its really good to spit all that out,im starting to feel better allready.
    good night all.:stoned::stoned::stoned:

• Try a USB stick 4 gb

Vu⁺ Solo² (OBH 5.3.xxx) & Vu⁺ Zero (OBH 5.3.xxx in fallback) - Vu⁺ USB Tuner DTT T2/C Turbo - Amiko Viper 4K v40 (OBH 5.3.xxx)

- Dish Fracarro R0100APX5G - Inverto Black Ultra Single 0,2 - Rotor PowerTech DG380 (39.0° E ÷ 30.0° W)

Colui che chiede è stupido un minuto, colui che non chiede è stupido tutta la vita.

Those who ask are stupid for a minute, those who don't ask are stupid for life.

• Why?
    I'm using an ADATA 16 GB in one of my receivers, one old 16 GB without name in another (for expanding memory even if I don't need so much) and never had problems. Used in the past 8 and again never had problems. Check your USB port.

• i check 64 gb Kingston usb 3.0 on my box not work i dont now why

16 gb Verbatim usb 2.0 and 32 gb usb 3.0 Kingston works perfectly,

very poss limit of stb usb sizes

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!