high ecm from card

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 801 times. The last Post () by master G.

• its 2 problems actually, i have been running an oscam server on ubuntu for years and cacheex with a few members here succesfully. on sunday afternoon it stopped, no big deal but it was very hard to get it operational again. took about 20 mins. now card ecm times are ridiculous, reading from cache is fine, like 200ms.
    i used 9754 with omnikey3121 but changed today to 11357 after rebuilding it and still get card times of 3.170ms and as low as 150ms. its quite erratic. my configs are not much different to standard and have been the same for years also. i have the complete bundle and it is paired to a pace sd box.
    The second problem is cacheex in mode 3 with cccam is fine but with cs378x mode 2 it wont accept incoming cache but shares outgoing. i made another server out of one of my boxes and it works both ways with cs378x mode 2 and 3.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!