epg wont load

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,043 times. The last Post () by desmond tutu.

• hi,
    i changed image from open atv this evening to openvix 4.2.030.
    i seem to be having a problem with epg,as when i go to load my cross epg this message appears.
    {...cross epg error>>time out for tuner lock...}
    been playing around with it the last hour but no joy,
    anyone any ideas.

• Can you receive this frequency?
    803dded43d394567b4043.jpg

Its the frequency needed for epg data.
    Check it in:
    Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Signal/Sat Finder
    Taken from this thread:
    https://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=101675&page=4

Also, what way do you have your tuners setup.
    If you've set up both tuners but only one cable connected to a tuner, tuner lock is normally experienced (this was the case on normal dvb-s2 tuners, I don't have a 4k receiver or fbc tuners so not sure if it applies)
    If both tuners are set up with only one cable attached, try disabling the tuner without the cable and run crossepg again.

• [MENTION=101456]mrbirdseye[/MENTION], It should work in openatv, it's just not installed in the image by default.
    You need to download crossepg from the image feeds (menu/plugins, green to download and its in the system plugins I think, or extensions. ).
    I had it running on my old duo2 with atv5.3

• tks guys for all your input into the thread.
    however after i started the thread i noticed other problems.
    the screen started to hang and the only way to get it to work was reboot with rocker switch on back of box.
    also the remote became very sluggish and unresponsive.
    so thinking it was the setup and not been able to pinpoint the problem i decided to start from scratch with a fresh flash.
    and built it up from there.
    im not very good when it comes to oscam so by the time i finish it was about 3.30 am.
    i was back up for work at 6 am,
    so forgive me for not reporting the issue solved late last night.
    but i seem now to have an issue with oscam...{i think.}
    i will start thread in relevant section of forum.
    sorry for not getting back to you all earlier,only in from work a short time.

VU+ UNO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!