Venton Unibox working with dream player on Android

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 833 times. The last Post () by les1466.

• Hi can anyone please help with this.

I have dowloaded "Dream Player" on my Android box. Dream Player allows you to watch your cable or satellite box on and Android box (sorry Im very new to this and feel I have to explain should there be someone as thick as me with this stuff). I have put the Ventons IP address in and Dream Player see's my box, see's the bouquets my box as setup and looks like it is going to work.... But nothing comes on the screen when I select a channel.... Its driving me mad!!!

My mate has done exactly the same thing with his Zgamma box and it works flawlessly.

Does anyone know if I have to change a setting on the Venton to make this work, OR, where I am going wrong. I really want to get this working so it is like s*k's any room, plus I won't have to buy separate boxes to watch tv in other rooms.

I would be very grateful for any help with this.... If you can help will you please in non technical terms as I am 50+ and us oldies are clueless.

Thanks
    Les

• Official Post

have you tried rebooting everything, router and all boxes??

• have you tried rebooting everything, router and all boxes??

Yes restarted everything several times.
    Im sure its a setting that needs changing on the box or some kind of Haddon needs adding.... I just don't know what or where to find out what, where?

Thanks
    Les

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!