cable Enigma2 epg headache

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,147 times. The last Post () by Ringok84.

• Hi

I am running an Enigma2 cable box with the Slyk skin but in the epg and channel list a lot of the channelnames are listed as N/A. The current and next tv programme shows in the epg but not in the channel list. I have been given some pointers on how to fix it but the advice is incomplete. I have downloaded Filezila and can access the IP address of the box but I can't find the file I need to copy into the etc/enigma directory. Also there is a file epg.data.downloading there which I'm not sure if I should delete in order to replace. Any guidance would be great.

• i know this is an old post, but did you install an earlier version of Chab's sky q skin.

If so, he mistakenly overwritten some core components in his early release ipks. This error was corrected in his later ipks.

If you have done the above, and are still struggling, give me a shout and I will tell you how to fix it.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi kidda

I downloaded your slyk q skin on my zgemma h 2 s box it's perfect . can u giv me some pointers on how to download epg and picons please I'd b very grateful. Cause I haven't a clue where 2 start !I hav FileZilla downloaded.

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!