1st Annual Linuxsat Support meet! Liverpool - 27th to 29th April 2012

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,537 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• What a weekend!!!! i've been having flashbacks all day in work and bursting into fits of laughter,now they think i've gone completely mad,lol

One of the best weekends i've ever been on,the craic was mighty and the company was top notch!

Thanks to eveyone who showed,it was really good to actually meet up and meet the real people behind their username.

Roll on the next one!!!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• !i've been having flashbacks all day and bursting into fits of laughter

A1 + + + + + + + + + + A1 ¬ Fun Freedom and Laughter - Roll on the next one ! perhaps we should make it a quarterly affair :surrender::caz2::caz:joint10:cazsmoke::stmutz::beauty::moneygrubber::dribble::dboxx2:

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Wow what a great night, matched only by the great bunch of lads that attended, was a pleasure to meet you lot. Big shout to master g for bringing half of his butchers over, white pud was amazing, corned beef wooooow, trying them sausages and farls tmoz, irish brecky i feel m8 lol, Mckee you have the stamina of an ox driving home after that session m8, Rik you are a true loon m8 and made me giggle all night with your mad stories, caz you are the man, loved that big hug m8 in the first national haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sandman + Muso you are great lads, had a laff with yerz. Madarse WOZBWFC you are mental m8, had me in stitches all night, Bronson well he's my partner in crime lol...........Big peace and love to you all........Roll on the next 1 :caz3::caz2::2pints:

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!