1st Annual Linuxsat Support meet! Liverpool - 27th to 29th April 2012

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,547 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• I dont live in the UK but have just booked a flight to manchester ,,might get swallowed up there!!!!lol
    Where there´s a will there´s a way!!
    ¿¿might be a one off ??? and to be able to say I was there amongst friends!!!!

it looks like i'm driving up from the south coast which takes me a couple motorway junctions from manchester airport So as promised Caz i will happily pick you up m8 and together we can SLIP into Liverpool ! Whats the plan for accomodation ? Hotels ? Does anyone have a spare bed/sofa or floor if it comes to it !

:rikjaard2:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• hope ye all have a great time would have made one but have flight to bangkok 23april

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• I guess that would certainly make life simpler if there is going to be more than 10 of us!

I hope they're better than the Norn Iron buffet places though! :beat_brick:

Been there m8 and the food is great, trust me im a chef ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Been there m8 and the food is great, trust me im a chef ;)

As long as I get a "proper British breakfast" somewhere ,somehow along the way I´ll do my upmost not to moan ;)
    but seriously,,if we are going to be a nice neat group, (at least at the start)
    then maybe a buffet type would save Muso at least, I want to see the Muso,et al, relaxed and in good shape ;)

You could just have us round to yours then eh? Wagyu all round??

no wankyu thanks ,least of all from the mutz ;)

• me also thanx.

you also what ??? exactly what??

¿ Are you going to travel from Islamabad, Pakistan to Liverpool to meet up with us¿???

¿ will you need accomodation?? ¿ will you be staying for just the Saturday night or Friday night also???

TO ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED AND WHO CAN ,,
    PLEASE FORWARD YOUR NAMES WITH INFO ABOUT ACCOMODATION,SPECIAL NEEDS,ETC, NOW ...
    AS THIS NEEDS TIME TO BE ORGANISED..

• THE AFTERMATH

Well....I'm still completely knackered...Its going to be a very productive day!!

Great craic over in Liverpool....nice to put a few names to faces and nice to meet such a decent bunch of satellite sado's :snicker:

We were too busy ganching to take many photos so heres a choice few for your amusement!

Caz - our resident Beetles fan got his fix at the Cavern Club!

Woz shows us how the armless drink beer!

While mutz was having a cheeky kip, some random girl manages to get his knickers off!

Highlights

• rikjaard-real's mad stories...I don't think I'll ever forget the 'suspension' one!!
    • wozbwfc's beer drinking and money spending talent...lets not mention his jackhammer snoring abilities!!
    • musogeek sharing the love
    • cazuela & master G's smoke break banter

Special thanks to mckee25 & master G for the driving and craic!
    Thanks to mutz nutz for sorting out the Saturday night dinner location!

Will we do it all again next year? Dear knows...lets get over this one first lol

• There are as many stories as there are posts to this weekend which could be told as Sandman has already written.
    But there is one that you could not make up, ¿ was it a mere coincidence or fate??????
    Each one with their own theory :

OK ,so I added the + just to make it easier to pick up ;)
    Thanks lads for such an "eventful weekend" !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You make it even more than just another "sat-site" !!!!!
    On a last note...... if it were ever to repeat itself , let´s make it somewhere more "caz_ needs-heat_compatible" ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!