Cannot connect to server

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 965 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Hi
    i run a DB SE clone as a server have 2 subs Redlight 10 channel and NC+ premium.
    atm i have openpli 4.0 modded on with oscam 11359.
    everything has been working fine but now after 2 days only 1 peer can connect, all other 7 peers including myself cannot connect, although it's showing all connected apart from the 1 no one is showing as online.
    i can't even connect with CCcam.
    all the configs are as they always have been when working.
    the cards are clearing and have updated on the server.
    the port is forwarded correctly.
    the external ip is linked correctly to my dns.
    but that is the only thing that i think where the problem might lie, i had to reboot the router a few days ago and being a dynamic ip i guess it must have changed but can't be sure.
    i just don't know what else to do, is there anybody that can help? this is driving me bonkers.

regards: canthackit

• sorry for the late reply, amongst other things my BB hub keeps disconnecting.
    Yes mate i did check that, it would appear that my ip addy is linked to my dns.
    can't do much atm until the telephone engineer comes on Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

went out, when i got back the BB is working, don't trust it though.
    but at least i can try to get the cards running correctly.
    on the server it's showing "card ok" "1 entitlement" on both.
    on my client it's showing as connected and 0 of 0 cards
    the external ip has changed again because of all the booting, but it is linked to my no-ip dns.
    this is driving me bonkers just cannot suss what the problem is.

- - - Updated - - -

ok sort of got it working, not good tho.

In oscam.conf i have deleted the entries for CCcam and newcamd now i can connect.

Client is showing 0 fo 2 cards connected, but i can only get them at 2 hops changed CCcamversion from 2.1.2 to 2.3.0 not made any difference.

- - - Updated - - -

So BT have just rang to say that the engineer's visit has been cancelled because they have now found that it's a line fault...........typical:thumbsdown:

i've now created 2 groups on the server group 1 Redlight group 2 NC+, i can clear both cards but only @2hops, and the client is still showing as zero cards available.

anybody got any clues as to whats going on, three bloody days and this is the best i can do.

- - - Updated - - -

OK
    got it working.
    installed Houara's clean ATV 6.0 put on the same configs i've been using, everything's working fine, cards are now showing as local, and recieving them @1hop

very strange why it wasn't, or had stopped working with BH, VIX, PLI.

maybe someone could explain this to me.

• forget the above statement the only reason it connected to the server was because I had changed the emu to CCcam on the server.

But I have just got it working, I've been installing different images, none made any difference, so put the the Boss's modded ATV 6.0 back on and run NCAM bloody thing recognised the server and connected to the cards straight away...............very strange, but it's as near as to oscam so I'll leave it running.

The only difference was I used the preinstalled ncam.conf and only changed the webif user/pass left every thing else as is.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!