Sky 0960: All channels on Sky Atlantic transponder went black (rejected ECMs)

There are 425 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 137,148 times. The last Post () by master G.

• dont think its hw m8 as old sd boxes would not of took it if so they would have done that when hd was done together so do believe its in our oscam ie server not boxes might b wrong but i did rescan on a enigma 1 technomate didnt pick up them canels first time but next time did blind scan worked

• dont think its hw m8 as old sd boxes would not of took it if so they would have done that when hd was done together so do believe its in our oscam ie server not boxes might b wrong but i did rescan on a enigma 1 technomate didnt pick up them canels first time but next time did blind scan worked

So you think it's the oscam/ services file?

• Its sure not to be just the Oscam services needing a Jig guys,With the people in the know over at the Oscam board it would point to more than that which is the issue.

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• H/W pairing is a much bigger job to crack. I've been told it's possible for €10,000 but I can't imaging that anyone would be prepared to pay that.

Can be done. Wont be done. Would require either. A change of chip that has been flashed with a custom firmware. Or. JTAG and flashing custom firmware. Both way outside the realms of standard users.

just out of interest, I've attempted JTAG of a sky+ hd box, (not my own but one purchased from second hand store) and there is no jtag point to obtain anything from. It does flash up with the name of the box but it also looks like it changes speeds part way through the boot sequence.

I've currently got my up818p out and attempting to read the spansion chip that sky utilise.

If I can obtain any code from it then maybe that is a start to attempt debugging of the system. I have paired the box with an old red sky card that I had lying around that only has free sat programming so I know it has taken the hit.

On a side note, I have also disabled all emms in my oscam configured to attempt to block the killer emms, but only time will tell if that worked as I hadn't disabled them prior to last tuesdays hit.

• They are all going to go eventually today/tomorrow/next week it don't really mater when we have had a good run just enjoy it whilst it lasts :saint:

long live cable :love::love::love:

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

same transponderz ? did they clear on E1 techno or just stay dark ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Eurosport is the only one im really worried about...not the absolute end of the world but it'd be nice....

Eurosport is working on Cable and lots of Euro Sats in HD and in english on most transmissions

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• So, can you cs a vm card? i must confess while ive been on satellite ive not even looked....most of my receivers can accept a cable/terrestrial tuner...

to be honest it may be cheaper for yourself to maybe look into obtaining a line from someone reputable for VM as the equipment cost, time cost etc are extraordinary! For example a programmer to read the st chip will set you back around £400 to £500 alone then £150 for the BGA adaptor. If you google or ask around I'm sure you will find someone reputable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!