Sky 0960: All channels on Sky Atlantic transponder went black (rejected ECMs)

There are 425 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 137,246 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Official Post

Couldn't agree more.

• Exact post from Savan.

To be clear to you all, I am nob with it like you! I know nothing about how it works, all info which I foung is from sateliti.info forum (link on 5.th post in this thread), I even have no idea what icam is smile I have no interests for this with one reason - do not have any card, do not watch uk channels. Only which I have is some skills in programing (a bit better than nob), thats all. Found some logic by reading first post and got idea for posible solution, but as you can see thats just nothing, it fixes nothing. So again, do not call me "guy who can solve", no! I can't solve it! And allso I have no interests to solve it! So finaly stop caling my name, thank you.

• Yes but he should be respected also as if he says he has no more input so be it. He will be monitoring all the logs im sure and if he feels the need to input then it would be greatfully appreciated but for now the channels are gone and possibly more could go at anytime. They cannot put all they channels on one transponder as was said in another post a good bit back but what they can do is put all the sports onto that transponder as thats the most valuable to them and then start working from there. Im no expert but the more we talk openly and the more that people try to sell gifts on ebay and social media, cardsharing is a sitting duck as nobody knows who works for the big guys thats following all these threads and all the ways that they are trying to fix this. So what i reckon is the less said about codes and fixes on open forums the better. That way if there is a fix then it may last longer .

• years too late with that assumption its not only satellite that will get hit IPTV etc its all gonna get hit time to move on folks its gonna be you want to view it then pay for it its not a hobby now payserver greed put paid to that

• Used to be about enjoyment/hobby of beating the sly system, now its about filling the pockets with money, totally understand why some of the best out there dont want to get involved anymore,its been taken over by money driven people!

• the best out there more than likely have it cracked and will push it underground like it was originally back when i first came across it 7 years ago. Fascinating stuff is righ how people can read codes like that and unbelievable how much a code word can control also.

• Guys a fix is not going to happen i dont think.

Look at what we have seen in recent years/months/sky italy for 1..... next could possibly and more than likely be sky germany to hault working and they also use videoguard2 aswell as nagra 3 albeit.

Not to mention Foxtel went off years ago in australia using videoguard/also other providers using nds viewing card security are also non cs available right now...

NDS is owned by Cisco now and use a different encryption these days which is much different to pre 2012 before Cisco took over/ 0963 is effectively videoguard2,however it is bizarre that caid 0960 is viewed as an upgrade in nds encryption but dont mean anything really as both cards can still currently be shared to a certain extent...

In 2013 HD channel removal status came into effect and there was nothing we could do due to hw pairing we are told...

Look at this tho..latest ss news channel to dissapear has no ecm ! although eurosport shows an active ecm...figure that one out...

• just been on the news that fox has been given the go ahead for a sky take over maybe if they do this could bring further changes in software and hardware in the future

• i seen the guy on saven has decided to end his efforts

but is that how oscam works? some joe public guy with little knowledge trying his best and telling every1 as he goes how and what he is trying?

or is there a group of people in back ground that dont disclose there tactics/methods and work on it without making it known?

the later seems more plausable to me....

• i been watching that thread closely now for a number of days.

if you read through the posts you will see were coders join the thread and are told they will be contacted by pm.

in the pm they are directed to a secure chat room.

so there are a group working in the back ground.

savan was back today,and contributed to the conversations.

below is a copy of what i say above.

(still looking for more coders to help with this - pm for details/access
    we are on a secure chat room this forum is too public to respect
    privacy.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!