kodi crashing

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 931 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• I have an Ultimo 4k with Kodi 17.0 installed, every time I try to run a film kodi crashes, I uninstalled Kodi and deleted all the folders that I could find.

But when I reinstall it all my settings and things are still there, an it still crashes is there a fix please?

• Did you get the hidden .kodi folder on hdd/usb you can find it by force showing hidden files in filezilla. I had same issue with crashes on edision osmega and had to telnet in and run opkg update followed by opkg install python-pkgutil to stop crashes and finally opkg install python-profile to fix skin errors. I don't have a vu receiver don't know what architecture it uses so you would need to check if these commands would be ok with your box

• master G

Added the Label Kodi Support

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!