Solo 2 Clones

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,697 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi Guys

Not sure if this is supported here, if not, i do apologise but it was not in the rules ( that i saw) and also did not know i was buying clones at the time.

Anyway. Been a few years since i updated my image on these boxes so just wanted to know what image was clone safe these days. If there are different versions of clones how to tell the difference between them?

I also have a usb turbo tuner enroute so hoping this wont help brick the box.

Any advice would be apreciated.

Trhanks Guys

• As i said i dont want to violote any rules. Just wanted advice and a starting point

So basically i need to determine which sim it is, as to which images it will take.

Thanks, its a starting point

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!