Full HD Glass 17

There are 431 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 124,661 times. The last Post () by Kly.

• Trochę się gubię w cytatach i różnych językach... ale jeśli dobrze rozumiem:

- To problem z połączeniem internetowym, a rozwiązaniem jest VPN?

- Jak można to naprawić?

I have an Internet connection on this skin because I can download various add-ons normally, but I have a problem with the infobar, which is completely empty and displays nothing...

• I´m a little lost on the quotes and different languages... but if i understand right:

- It´s a internet connection issue, and the solution is the Vpn?

- How can be fix?

You can set up a VPN in your router, and then the network can be freely accessed. e.g. I need a VPN in China to be able to go on Google...

• I´m a little lost on the quotes and different languages... but if i understand right:

- It´s a internet connection issue, and the solution is the Vpn?

- How can be fix?

You can set up a VPN in your router, and then the network can be freely accessed. e.g. I need a VPN in China to be able to go on Google...

I use Vpn on 6.4 but never set it up on 7.3....

I will try it and hope that´s the solution

• I hope it can be solved, this api can't be used in mainland China, and there may be other regions that can't be used.

• I did not full understand what you said the problem was.... but:

1. I install a fresh 7.3 OpenAtv on my Dm900,

2. I set up the openVpn on the OpenAtv,

3. Install the latest FullHdGlass,

Like always: everything was working great until the first reboot. After that i get the same old problem:

?thumbnail=1

What is the meaning of: "The latest API address can be automatically connected from the device to the mobile phone."??

Edited once, last by fmoreira ().

• What is the meaning of: "The latest API address can be automatically connected from the device to the mobile phone."??

Meaning, this enhanced weather api is a computer version of the web page, but our DNS will automatically jump to the cell phone version of the site, I don't know if you know what I mean, the cell phone version of the data can not be captured.

accuweather.com maybe m.accuweather.com

• ::::

This problem depends on some IPTV list, try deleting some list.

::::

SF8008 OpenATV 7.4 // SF8008 OpenATV 7.5 DEVEL - Motor 70E 34W

• :exploding head: :exploding head: :exploding head: :exploding head: :exploding head: :exploding head:

That´s the solution....

So many hours trying to move from 6.4 and the solution was so easy as deleting the IPTV bouquets from my channel list!! Thanks!!!

icanbefly @drimek hope this work for you!!!

• So this means you can't have IPTV channels on your list?

• Friends and foes alike,

default path for picons is /usr/share/enigma2/picon/

Make symbolic links from it to ROOT ( / ) and then to /usr/share/enigma2/hdg17_files/

So in the final you will have:

/picon/

/usr/share/enigma2/picon/

/usr/share/enigma2/hdg17_files/picon/

A little work, but you won't have any problems.

P.S. And a properly set path in the skin itself is a matter of course. :winking face:

1_0_1_315_C94_3_EB0000_0_0_0_20231022160532.jpg

• Chłopaki, wprowadźcie tam normalne ustawienia i wszystko będzie dobrze. Wszystkie Twoje problemy wynikają z niewłaściwych ustawień. ;-)

And what are the normal settings?

I install it normally and then after switching to the HD Glass 9.15 skin in the settings, the infobar is empty... 🤔

Edited once, last by drimek ().

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!