Full HD Glass 17

There are 431 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 125,281 times. The last Post () by Kly.

• Good day. I have a problem, can you advise me why the stations are not displayed, is it caused by the plugin, is it not a faulty setting... I made a new setting and the stations are still not displayed, when I switch the station the name is displayed... I don't understand what it is supposed to be ...

With your ability to bugger around with everything up, you just use the Fast Scan function.

Nosce te ipsum.

• Good day. I have a problem, can you advise me why the stations are not displayed, is it caused by the plugin, is it not a faulty setting... I made a new setting and the stations are still not displayed, when I switch the station the name is displayed... I don't understand what it is supposed to be ...

With your ability to bugger around with everything up, you just use the Fast Scan function.

I could ask you to advise at least once and not criticize all the time, is it in your power to give it?? Quick scan doesn't help, some plugin does...

Some plugin does it, but I can't figure out which one...

• I could ask you to advise at least once and not criticize all the time, is it in your power to give it?? Quick scan doesn't help, some plugin does...

Some plugin does it, but I can't figure out which one...

Could I ask you to stop showing your stupidity on every forum ? Can you do it at least once ?

I have already written to you (not only I) 100 times that the problem you routinely are looking for is always between your chair and the controller.

Even now it's not a skin problem but your stupidity. This is not the first time that you stuffed the wrong settings into the box and then cried on the forums about what to do if you messed up the box.

Nosce te ipsum.

• Guten Tag. Ich habe ein Problem, könnt ihr mir sagen, warum die Sender nicht angezeigt werden, liegt es am Plugin, ist es keine fehlerhafte Einstellung... Ich habe eine neue Einstellung vorgenommen und die Sender werden immer noch nicht angezeigt, wenn ich den Sender wechsle der Name wird angezeigt... Ich verstehe nicht, was das sein

Wenn Sie fertig sind, führen Sie eine Kanalsuche durch, starten Sie die Box neu und die Kanäle sind wieder da

Maschinelle Übersetzung

Good day. I have a problem, can you advise me why the stations are not displayed, is it caused by the plugin, is it not a faulty setting... I made a new setting and the stations are still not displayed, when I switch the station the name is displayed... I don't understand what it is supposed to be ...

When you're done, do a channel search, then restart the box and the channels are there again

Maschinelle Übersetzung

Tuttifrutti

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by tuttifrutti into this post. ().

• There should be no problem. I used FHD Glass 17 Skin in DM 7080 and 900 on many images.

- FHDG17 IS FULL HD SKIN SO BEFORE INSTALLING PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR CURRENT IMAGE SUPPORTS FULL HD SKINS

all test was provided in images and hw: dm900, dm820 dm7080 DMM exp. image(OE2.5 including latest updates), vu+ (duo2, ultimo 4k, solo 4k, solo2, ultimo) with images open pli, open atv, vti, Black Hole (all latest versions)

- FHDG17 is independent skin and can be used simultaneously with HDG16

- can be use with "old" HW but if running image supports Full HD skin only!!! f.e. dm800se, dm7020hd

It is a quote.

DM 900 UHD

Open ATV 7.4

Edited 2 times, last by Sami Ertaga: Merged a post created by Sami Ertaga into this post. ().

• Have been using the skin with DMM image in 820 and 920 but now:

root@dm820:~# opkg install enigma2-skin-fullhdglass17_8.17_all.ipk

* opkg_prepare_url_for_install: Couldn't find anything to satisfy 'enigma2-skin-fullhdglass17_8.17_all.ipk'.

• We will be happy if it goes at least this way. The OpenATV team works hard and constantly releases new updates, but the author of the skin had/has some health problems, so he does not keep up with them and updates the skin only minimally.

Nosce te ipsum.

• We will be happy if it goes at least this way. The OpenATV team works hard and constantly releases new updates, but the author of the skin had/has some health problems, so he does not keep up with them and updates the skin only minimally.

Thank you, I hope for a quick recovery.

Happy Holidays

SF8008 OpenATV 7.4 // SF8008 OpenATV 7.5 DEVEL - Motor 70E 34W

• Hello. I installed this skin on the Openbh image, the skin is good, but the problem with the picon on the infobar doesn’t show the picon, but in the list channel it shows how to fix it, thanks in advance

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!