AzBox Me - Has arrived

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,279 times. The last Post () by majz.

• Thought I would start this to show my experiences on setting up this box.

It arrived yesterday but didnt get chance to play, so today the kids and Mrs are out so time to play.

First problem, time to butcher the cable because it has come with the European 2 pin connector.

:shamon:

• I have just installed aztrino 1.77 north american (release date 25/04/2012) it works ok just change the sat.xml file to european
    The main menu is better than 1.6 version ie. 4= settings 5= channels in channels go to DVB-S2 tuner there you have Antenna setup, Positioner seup, tps scan, sat scan, blind scan, M S Scan.
    In antenna setup you have disceqC switches, disceqC 1.2 moror position and USALS
    I uploaded my channel settings with Dreamset 2.36 every works perfect.
    You can download 1.77 from
    here
    AzBox Canada :: Official Canadian distributor for AzBox products

you can also download a very good Azbox Me USALS motorized dish setup

there is DreamSet Channel Editor with wich You can manage your channel list in AZtrino on AZbox Me (Just choose AZBox Me from profiles).
    you can use any E2 setting too

• Cheers for the info, managed to get networking working best on open pli image.

Its a good stb, but with it being so new needs more support (which is coming) but I was so close to putting it on ebay on more than one occasion.

:shamon:

• found site and installed kernel flashed then installed jiffs image flash/reboot when i press 0 button it goes to 0 then to 192.160.1.***
    Got it now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!