Oscam 11226 problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 735 times. The last Post () by Taximonkey.

• Hi I am using Oscam 11226 on Open Blackhole image with a cable server newcamd and occasionally the image will freeze for a while sometimes upto 10 minutes and then continue playing.

If I check the server status while this is happening it shows everything ok the server end. Also if I change channel up or down and then go back to the frozen channel it will continue playing fine.

And sometimes the picture will freeze but the sound continues until channel change then everything is fine again.

This has been happening for a few months now.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

• OK everything seems to be working fine tonight, just checked the ECM time and its 0.886 then 1.586 on second check. It just seems strange how I have had to switch channels back and forth to get the picture to resume. Connection from box is wired directly to the router via Ethernet. Will keep an eye on it and report back next time it happens.

Thanks.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!