Channel Editor for MECOOL PRO K1 + KII + KIII

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 41,914 times. The last Post () by KittyBua.

• master G

Added the Label MECOOL PRO Firmware
  • This seems to be the approximate correct place to ask this question. I have a KII Pro which receives about 16 over the air channels (I should see more, but they just come up blank, but that's not my main concern for now). But when I run Coreelec, I am only getting 8 channels. Is there a file which the DTV program uses to store the channel frequency parameters and settings? I would like to see the actual settings for the missing channels so that I can manually input them into TVHeadend on Coreelec (which is pretty cool, btw). The other possibility is that the signal level is degraded when running Coreelec (based on documented instances of other users with same gear). Does anyone know if there Is a utility which can let me see the signal level from the tuner? I've looked around, but haven't found anything.

Thanks!

Update: I just found the "Status" page which shows SNR, Signal Strength as "Unknown," however, I can still view 8 channels without problems. Any idea why the data are missing?

• can you change the path in the exe program because my new 2x boxes simple strong 4150 where else is the tv.db in vendor etc tvconfig pq pq.db

because with tvconfog and pq everything is there, also xml json cfg and more

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!