Help: where can I purchase a power inserter

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 716 times. The last Post () by Iradj.

• Hi

Recently I replace my universal LNB with Inverto Unicable II LNB (IDLU-32UL40-UNBOO-OPP)

Using with my motorized dish STAB HH120 Rotor and my new receiver Octagon SF4008, openATV 6.0 latest OScam/Ncam

There is a very long cable from the LNB to the receiver that cannot be changed.

The problem is that the with with Inverto Unicable II LNB the rotor cannot tune to different satellite most of the time.

It looks like that there is not enough power supply to the rotor, and I must use a power inserter.

I cannot find any satellite power inserter web shope based any place in Europe.

Can anyone send me a link to a Web shop where I can purchase a power inserter in Europe?

or any other advice to solve my problem?

Kind regards

Iradj

Octagon SF4008, OpenATV 6.4, SatDreamGr 8.0, PurE2 6.5 OSCam, Ncam

STAB HH120, Triax TD110

5.0 W, 0.8 W, 4.8E, 13E, 19.2E, 28.2E

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!