My local card trying to clear channels that aren't my local

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,117 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• My local is setanta but when I try to watch boxnation or premier sports its also reverting to 'card' to try clear these channels.

I'm using oscam as my reader and in my services I only have the two srvid for the setanta channels.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• Although services doesn't work on your local card entry on oscam for positive services, you can use negative services - that is, you can add boxnation and premier sports sids to oscam.services, and define it as a service to reject. This will cause requests that are sent to your card for that service to be deemed invalid, though it doesn't prevent the request from happening. I am not 100% sure but it might stop the client thinking your card is clearing the service when it isn't. Worth a go!

add the following entry to oscam.services;

Code
    [boxnation]
    caid                          = 0963
    provid                        = 000000
    srvid                         = C5CB,C7A9

in your entry for your card in oscam.server - add this;

Code
    services  = !boxnation

Note the exclamation mark directly in front of the title of definition is what makes it negative rather than positive.

You can only have one services entry in each reader entry so if you already have a services entry then you can just add this to it separated by a comma.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• just tested it on my sly ftv card - without doing what i suggested - i get this message;

Code
    Error processing ecm for caid 0963, srvid C5CB (servicename: 0963:C5CB unknown) on reader upper_slot.

and after setting up negative services it changes to this;

Code
    c dvbapi_dreambox (0963&000000/C5CB/68:C1D7): rejected group (100 ms) (0 of 0) - 0963:C5CB unknown (no matching reader)

so it does seem to work - if it does, and if everyone who's card is being read in Oscam who haven't got boxnation or premier sports did this, then it would help, as if your peer's server thinks your card is clearing a channel when it is not - it can make it difficult for them to stop this, unless they are using Oscam as well.

of course, this doesn't happen to every channel, seems to affect boxnation and premier sports - you need to be adding the SIDs to the oscam.services.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Unfortunately after doing this it still isn't working. Its still trying to clear these two channels via 'card'.

To be honest I don't think I have ever watched these channels. But I don't want peers having a black screen because of me.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!