Lots of sly uk channels black

There are 171 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 62,898 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I heard similar rumors when sly blocked HD channels .... I think, it wont be easy for hacker to win this bloody battle anymore ....

I will appreciate if you can prove me wrong :)

• I don`t think it will ever be cracked. The least I would settle for now is the ability to use my sky card in my duo2. But that option is about to disappear too.

bo.

if they let customers to use third party boxes, that simply mean, its open to share codes with other people.

I am pretty sure that VM channels are about to disappear very soon and sky will block EU channels in near future.

I just updated my box to solo 4k and its going to a big lose for me .....

• Virgin normally follow route of blocking channels after sky. so I guess and pretty sure that they will also disappear. in fact , when virgin updated there security some many years ago, they was something about it lasting 4/5 years. so at some point virmin will go and so will virmin on iptv

• if im not wrong i was sat on another forum some 5yrs+ ago when virmin was taken over by richard branson because the company was close to death and closure loomed over it. sure enough richard had the company introduce the new encryption and in 1 day 90% of boxes died with everyone saying whats being said here its gone for good, no more cheap or free tv, but look at it now IPTV-UK based channels are from there, ive had a kryptview box thats worked "as long as the box is kept updated" since the new encryption started. the only difference is sly has added the new layer to all there cards but its new thats all, there will be in my eyes somewhere down the road a way of pairing or hosting the sly channels onto a server and we wont get this until those that hacked it have made their fill to the company's that build the boxes because its there that the money is ready to be made its logical that it will go down that road. but i would never say never

• changed days are coming will be surprised if it comes back anytime soon also remember the much talked about IPTV is in the eyes of the powers that be & being targetied for sure

As soon as VM blocked the channels, it will be death to the sat boxes and they will worth nothing... as we wont be able to use normal sky cards either....

What a waste of money man ....

As long as IPTV is concern, I have experienced it through my Android box, I personally found is absolute waste of money and time. Its picture quality is far inferior, it was less reliable and far too slow to connect and almost impossible to record the channels etc....

Yes, IPTV boxes from Sly and vm might be operating with a better software ...

• elaborate on 'worthless' please, no sky anymore my boxes working perfectly fine

sky was never important to me

cant stand SD feeds anyway

• I wrote the answer next to me ..... Its picture quality is far inferior, it was less reliable and far too slow to connect and almost impossible to record the channels etc....

• sky/VM going off was/is no biggie

and IPTV is shyte as well

in fact i think the sat boxes are actually worth more know than they have ever been

• to all that keep moaning on about sky being black u can get all in u skybox with ur card if dont have a card then buy a sub if it means that much to u

if u dont pay for it stop ur moaning been doing this as a hobby for years nokiadbox2 sat version & dm7000 sd where 1st 2 boxes that dates me

things come & go in this hobby simple

• Hello here in North America we still using internet keys sharing to watch tv and we know this one day will disappear just like cards share and other we used to have in the past year the good news is that somewhere people will find the way

• How and why, I will appreciate if you can elaborate on it please

• will use my sat box with motorised dish again plenty of options will not be going down iptv route

How to get C*lines for rest of the world? As most of people are after HD movies/Documentaries/Sports Channels

I have been scammed many time buy cl*ne provider, I have lost trust on them .... I sometimes get free lines to watch 19.2e and sly free channels

• Had a 2 *lines for 4 years now and while i could use them for sly, the rest of europe and scandanavia is available with my motorised dish and my vu duo in glorious hd (where available), and while i use iptv on android box for sly for now, i'm more than happy with my duo set-up. No way my satellite box is useless

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!