***2 and tcm remaining scrambles

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 937 times. The last Post () by alibaba1802.

• im getting TCM m8, what channel listings are you using? im using these STGFLIPFLOP

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• i made the channel list sly2 and tcm aren't working on mine and sly2 on my other one even though they are the same channel list I think it is my mates server that maybe the problem if I put my sly card in they both unscrammbe, thanks Dazzza

• I also have similar props with openbox. I started a thread on it about a week ago.
    i cannot get openbox to open F1 channel. if i put my sly card which has HD sub (no sports) in my ubuntu server or directly into the card slot of the openbox s9 or s12 no F1 channel (all other HD channels ok). however put the card in my sly box, F1 ok.
    if i connect to a friends server which has full sub including sports the F1 works ok in openbox.
    very strange, have tried different softwares on openboxes

• i had a problem with sly 2 working what i did was went to installation then to transponder list and searched for *** to on 12207 as for some reason one in channel list i was using had worng details or you could just add the channel to your list using a setedit using these details hope it helps someone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!