VU+ Solo SE V2 Twin-S2 don't start

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,528 times. The last Post () by nilss.

• Hallo.

I have buyed a new Vu+ SOLO SE V2 Twin-S2 and 5 seconds after power it on the LED on the front blinks twice and after

12 seconds a blue start picture ´VU+ your smart linux tv player´ coming up and after totaly 26 seconds the screen turns black.

I have not flashed or done anything else with the box all this happends the first time i powered it on.

I have tried to start it several times but it behaves exactly the same every time.

Please could someone help me?

Edited once, last by nilss ().

• Try flashing it with a image other than the VU+ original image which is more than likely installed now....

OpenVix is a good one to start with for a beginner..

I have attached the image file for you and also the ViX instruction manual.

How to flash a Vu+ Solo SE.pdf

How to flash a Vu+ Solo SE.pdf

openvix-5.0.013.release-vusolose_usb.zip

• Thank´s for quick reply:)

I´m a newbie on forums but not a newbie on stb:s;), have myself an Ultimo so i have flashed a several times.

I bought this receiver from CDON for a friend but I must wait so long for an answer (if they have one) from

CDON so therefore I tried here on forum.

I haven't done anything with the SOLO SE V2 except to power it on, it's an original box and it should have an

official image . My thought was to flash it, if that could be a solution, considering my error description I think

that perhaps someone knows the problem, e.g. that the box is broken and therefor no idea to flash it.

I don't know if the warranty will get lost if I flash the box.

• If you cannot flash an image, you may have a power supply issue, can you get your hands on another power supply to double check that it's not your problem?

This is the power brick spec:

External power supply:

• entrance:
    • 110-240V AC / 50-60Hz / 1,0 A
    • exit:
    • 12V = / 3,5 A
  • Hi folks:)

I took a chance and flashed the box and now everything seems to work:)).

I've restarted it several of times and there is no fault so far.

Thanks to all who has been engaged in my problem:)

VU+ SOLO SE PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!