Need help by original image convert

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,191 times. The last Post () by xlman80.

• Can u help my i have a dreambox DM 800 HD SE (second edition with fan on top) with the e-star sim3.0 with bootloader 84 on it now I have a old open PLI 4 on my dreambox but now I have CA Not found with IP address I will flash it again to use it but Now will I a updated version Of openpli 4 go flash but my what I have on box is not the recent updated versions (openpli 4 japhar) not updated and can't update on the box self when it's a clone you can only flash I see on openpli.org site by downloads and dm800 se that is a new version openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-20170508.zip On 2017/05/08 05:33 - that is 50.92MB I have download it and unpack the zip with winrar that I have the nfi file now I have download the EStar Dream Converter For DM800SE Version 4.0 ( OE2.0 Only ) from this/u site and put the nfi file that have open PLI 4 new version with updates to the converter and convert it but how I have do it is it work on a EStar sim 3.0 with bootloader 84 ??Now I have estar_openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-20170508 converted and the unconverted nfi file as I now flash the file that I have converted Can i make it work ??

When I click on start for convert hi says bootloader version is 8427 and of I will continue ?? Of i am dure have that bootloader I say yes and when finish converting i get warning message we do not suggest you flash this nfi file it may not work I click yes when I say have u bootloader 8427 because I have bootloader 84 is it a problem and can I flash this to my dm 800 se or can I use openpli 4.0 from japhar with old updates

• These images have already been converted for you -> Estar Images 2017

thanks openpli there also Because that's an easy software / image and most updates are in that. version?? And no modify where the person that modify have set lot of plugins or settings and another stuff only from original openpli converted and set to download?? But version 20170508 (openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-20170508.zip) through here already converted?? if it's already here or from the original openpli site I would like to do it myself, as I have indicated and done, or should I do anything else? I have sim 3 of estar and bootloader 84

• dear musaneter ; you dowload latest openpli image where you want , download my extra files and estar-secondstage-dm800se-84.nfi and later:

1.upload nfi files your box

2.upload latest pli images

3.upload nfi files again

4.shout your box and open again

5.open flashfxp (or filezilla etc.) and open /lib/modules/3.2-dm800se/ change extra files and change this my extra files.

Restart your box and use it without problems. ( you can use this method openpli,openatv and all other pli based images.)

Note: i tested this method on openpli and openatv images with estarsim dm800se box and working without problems.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!