Original openpli 4 image to estar sim 3.0

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,464 times. The last Post () by Visar Xhelili.

• Can u help my i have a dreambox DM 800 HD SE (second edition with fan on top) with the e-star sim3.0 with bootloader 84 on it now I have a old open PLI 4 on my dreambox but now I have CA Not found with IP address I will flash it again to use it but Now will I a updated version Of openpli 4 go flash but my what I have on box is not the recent updated versions (openpli 4 japhar) not updated and can't update on the box self when it's a clone you can only flash I see on openpli.org site by downloads and dm800 se that is a new version openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-20170508.zip On 2017/05/08 05:33 - that is 50.92MB I have download it and unpack the zip with winrar that I have the nfi file now I have download the EStar Dream Converter For DM800SE Version 4.0 ( OE2.0 Only ) from this/u site and put the nfi file that have open PLI 4 new version with updates to the converter and convert it but how I have do it is it work on a EStar sim 3.0 with bootloader 84 ??Now I have estar_openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-20170508 converted and the unconverted nfi file as I now flash the file that I have converted Can i make it work ??

When I click on start for convert hi says bootloader version is 8427 and of I will continue ?? Of i am dure have that bootloader I say yes and when finish converting i get warning message we do not suggest you flash this nfi file it may not work I click yes when I say have u bootloader 8427 because I have bootloader 84 is it a problem and can I flash this to my dm 800 se or can I use openpli 4.0 from japhar with old updates

• Download original image from openpli site and follow these instructions.

1 - go by FTP to your box

2 - open folder (lib / modules / extra /

3 - copy all .*.ko files to your PC

4 - Power off dreambox, hold the button and power on (keep holding)

5 - Open the IP adres shown on the display

6 - Flash the OpenPli image

7 - Do NOT reboot the box.

8 - Flash e-star SSL 84 over webinterface ( New browserwindow ) now follow point 9.

9 - FTP again to you box and put the drivers to the proper folder

Ik hoop jullie allen enorm geholpen te hebben. Dit is wel alleen weggelegd voor mensen met enige verstand van linux systeem.

You can send me a message wenn you need help.

• Hi, I just bought a DM800HD with estar sim v3.0 yesterday and tried to flash it with the OpenPLI firmware downloaded from official site of openpli through web browser as I saw sime instructions on youtube. I did wait aroung 1h and 30 mins and nothing happend, neither on box nor the web browser. Then I’ve found for download another firmware OpenPli (it shows version 6.2 for estar sim v3.0 ssl84) and tried to flash with dreamup, but it is taking around two hours and at the end shows error message the the fw is old version.

This is my first time to trybto flash a box and unfotrunately I didn’t succeed, so I am asking for some help with a video or detailed step-by-step instruction.

I appreciate your goodwill to help

me

Many thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!