Vu solo 4k 3 tuners

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 708 times. The last Post () by Louis40.

• Hi,

I have a vu solo 4k 3 tuners. I have contacted my cable provider to install the channels and use the smartcard to open up the crypted ones. Unfortuantely the receiver did not recognize the smartcard. I have tried many softcam ofcourse the oscam etc.. but no use.. is there any solution for this or does anyone have the same issue..

Thx

• Official Post

You didn`t mention the name of the card.

I looked back on your previous posts and you were trying a DTV Smart Card. Is this the same card ?

Did you get it working in the gigablue ?

How did you configure it in oscam ?

What does the oscam log show you at startup and while trying to view some channels ?

• I tried to find my previous post but frankly i couldn't know where to look..maybe i am missing a button on the website..

Anyway.. Well i found out the card is DVCrypt ( don't ask me what it is) this is the link of how the operator function http://www.dv-lab.com/files/files3/DVCrypt_Quickstart.pdf . it jworks on the DVB C set top box of theirs made in china.

The funny part is i catch on the solo 4k the C tuner all their channels but the scrambled of course doesn't open. I pluged in their smartcard and solo did not recognize it.. tried the oscam, mgcamed etc.. nothing.

Same thing on the Gigablue quad 3tuners..

Is their a cable smartcard works for the cable dish on 3 tuners linux receivers?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!