xpeed class s2 _OPENDROID 6.2 backup by mika

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,068 times. The last Post () by mika.

• OPENDROID 6.2 backup by mika

EMU: CCCAM.MGCAMD,NCAM,OSCAM,GCAMD

CONF.DIR. : CCAM : var /etc

MGCAMD,NCAM,OSCAM,GCAMD: usr/keys

OPENDROID 6.2 backup by mika

tordijal T-90 multifeed 5w,0.8w,1.9e,4.8e,9e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e,28e,33e,39e
    Triax 80 - Hispasat 30W
    Sony Masters OLED XR-48A90K
    VU UNO 4K SE - open atv,open pli,open BH....
    TERRA UHF POJAČALO AB011T
    FTE Eye 5G Lte2( 21-48 ) - Sveta Nedelja & Zaprešić
    SPAUN sparos HD DVB-T(2)/DVB-S(2) Analyzer
    Playstation 5

• Hello mika ! I am testing a lot of your nice images in a xpeed lx Class S2. The latest I am testing is

Opendroid 6.2. All images you make are very nice indeed. I have a problem though..

I get AFN To Work like a dream but Discovery Network Does not work, neither any other powervu channels.

I have No picture. In your Openatv 6.3 I tested STREAM RELAY then the other powervu channels worked.

As soon as I used The Oscam for AFN It was no picture on Any other Powervu channel.

Also with xpeed, you wrote earlier that MULTISTREAM was possible on 5 WEST (Italy Chanels)

I tried with your Openatv 6.3 where there were switches in the tuner part for changing settings to receive multistream.

I am totaly Blank, cannot find in oscam the reason to why I have no picture on the other powervu channels.

Any Idea to solve the problem is welcome.

• Hi friend. I think something goes wrong with afn and powervu (in a negative sense). I would have to give you some time to test it all and check if it works or not. how much does the xpeed class s2 lose has lost a lot of support from the enigma2 team. for now i did not get a backup of hdfreaks 6.4 and pkt hyperion 6.3. but soon they could be. As for multistream channels at 5w, they do not work on that receiver because the tjuner does not support multistream (s2x). there was a mistake when writing support texts. when I get the time I'll make a new backup that I hope will work powerv. I can not afford to promise, but I think this weekend is a new backup.

Pošalji povratne informacije

Povijest

Spremljeno

Zajednica

tordijal T-90 multifeed 5w,0.8w,1.9e,4.8e,9e,13e,16e,19.2e,23.5e,28e,33e,39e
    Triax 80 - Hispasat 30W
    Sony Masters OLED XR-48A90K
    VU UNO 4K SE - open atv,open pli,open BH....
    TERRA UHF POJAČALO AB011T
    FTE Eye 5G Lte2( 21-48 ) - Sveta Nedelja & Zaprešić
    SPAUN sparos HD DVB-T(2)/DVB-S(2) Analyzer
    Playstation 5

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!