Sly All Gone

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,562 times. The last Post () by superkazza.

• I am not a Noob at this. But I am also by no means an OSCAM genius. But could someone please explain why my Sky Uk card ( which i used to take up stairs to my vu+ Box at bed time ) has now completely stopped working. I could live with no HD. but for SD to have vanished now too is a bit much.

• I am not a Noob at this. But I am also by no means an OSCAM genius. But could someone please explain why my Sky Uk card ( which i used to take up stairs to my vu+ Box at bed time ) has now completely stopped working. I could live with no HD. but for SD to have vanished now too is a bit much.

Lots of sly uk channels black

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• is it really the end, or is there any other way to view these black channels ?

I have a prismcube running oscam and motorised dish

do I need to buy new box or just forget these channels tnx in advance

• is it really the end, or is there any other way to view these black channels ?

I have a prismcube running oscam and motorised dish

do I need to buy new box or just forget these channels tnx in advance

IPTV at the min is the way to watch them easy,Or you could also point your dish elsewhere and pick up channels with English audio

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!